• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. viota

Does anybody else have trouble just resting?

i should rest but i find it impossible then i get tired but wired.
  2. viota

what can help the "flu-like" feeling? and lung ache?

sparrow im getting similar symptoms atm im getting lung aches all the time
  3. viota

New GP Guidelines for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

you know what my doctor told me today? that it was just a bit of tiredness and it will go away if i exercise.......words cannot describe how angry i am.I have tried exercising but it does not help. it just makes me crash.Im in ireland.
  4. viota

Does anyone else feel revolting after a shower?

thanks for all of your advice i need a something small as my shower stall isnt that big.ive looked online but they are expensive.
  5. viota

thanks thats rather expensive =/ ill have to save up.
  6. viota

cfs severity scale

thanks i hope so too
  7. viota

Sudden low grade fevers?

my temp is always at 37c never dips below it.At the moment im mostly bedridden.
  8. viota

how do i get a shower stool?i really need one.I'm really struggling to have a shower.
  9. viota

cfs severity scale

im a level 8 most of the time.Im so tired i cant function properly.I barely have enough energy to eat sometimes.
  10. viota

yeah i feel exhausted too after having showers.As i have fibro as well im in a lot of pain as well.So i can relate to you tulip
  11. viota

CBT and GET can no longer be recommended for ME/CFS in Norway

im so glad this has happened My doc and nurse have tried to convince me that get works and i should do it but i refused.
  12. viota

Crazy weight gain

hi Since getting sick i have gained 18lbs i have lost 8lbs but the rest is refusing to come off im eating normally as i can cause im a coeliac.I rarely eat junk food sometimes i might have chips (fries) but thats like 2 times a month.Im too tired to excercise so i dont know what to do.So i...