• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Free Online Support Group / Group Therapy for ME/CFS

Hi All, A quick note to let you know that there is a new group starting this Tuesday at 1pm (Central Time). If you are interested in joining, just PM me. There are also places available in the two earlier Tuesday groups at 9am (Central Time) and 10am (London Time).
  2. K

Hi All, Firstly, thanks Justin and Justy for your feedback. Taniaaust1 - the first groups start next week - I am also curious to see how they go ;-). The 60 minute session times are flexible. So if someone in the group feels as though they won't last the whole hour, the group will be...
  3. K

UK television this morning - the Lightning Process

Yep - lets just tell ourselves everything is ok, and it will be! LP sounds like very expensive CBT to me, I wonder how people can charge for this. It also sounds a lot like Landmark to me... and I really don't like Landmark. Sorry, just had to vent a little guys, this stuff really gets my...
  4. K

Hello Again, Justin - I have updated my website, if you have the time to check it out, I would really appreciate your input. The updated link is in the first post. Thanks again for your help and articles. Take Care, Klara
  5. K

Hello again! Thanks for your feedback, Justin and Wayne! I will be updating the website shortly. Please bear with me its all early stages and still a work in progress. There is much to improve. Im hoping to integrate all your comments and advice to help make the website and services offered...
  6. K

Hello again, Just quickly... I want to stress that I do not agree with the use of CBT in the treatment of ME/CFS. I am currently completing my Masters in Counselling Psychology, and as I replied in an email to Justin's email: As a Counsellor, I am influenced by the Person-Centred method. This...
  7. K

Hi, I wanted to let everyone know about some Free Online Support Groups that I am running for people with ME/CFS. The groups will be starting in early May and you can join in from the comfort of your own home using Skype webcam or phone. I am keeping the number of participants per group low...