• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

nerve pain in head or temples?

Hi there.. Comes and goes for me... I don't take any supplements. I had it for the last for three weeks.. This last week I haven't had it at all. But I'm pretty sure it will be back. I'm just hoping it will disappear for ever at some point!! Mine started after surgery to a broken elbow in 2016..
  2. D

nerve pain in head or temples?

I've suffered the same on and for two years since I broke an elbow needing surgery. Have periods when they come and go. Very strange.. Like pinching the temple area.
  3. D

Has anyone gotten CFS after a physical trauma (major car accident, burn, etc) ?

Hi mate... I've copied you my recent post below.. Had a cycling accident in 2016 aged 37. Broke left wrist and basket broke right elbow requiring surgery and metal plate. Started getting symptoms after a couple of months. Had metal plate out and still have symptoms. I was fit as a fiddle...
  4. D

Has anyone gotten CFS after a physical trauma (major car accident, burn, etc) ?

Had a cycling accident in 2016 aged 37. Broke left wrist and basket broke right elbow requiring surgery and metal plate. Started getting symptoms after a couple of months. Had metal plate out and still have symptoms. I was fit as a fiddle before. 2 years on still suffer tiredness, irritability...