• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. juntjoo

Blood glucose and PH strips. How can they help?

Thanks. So what should one's blood glucose be at?
  2. juntjoo

Blood glucose and PH strips. How can they help?

I'm a newbie in biology/nutritional science but from all I've gleaned over various info blood sugar and PH balance are important health parameters right? Before I even begin to interpret it and how I wanna deal with it, would it be a good idea to start monitoring these things periodically?
  3. juntjoo

Bought sauna suit and water bag vest. Should I keep them to help detox?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22505948
  4. juntjoo

So no one's ever tried exercising in a sauna suit for the specific purposes of detoxing? Everything I find on sauna suits is dealing with weight loss which I could care less about. To me it seems like it would be cleansing. Idk.
  5. juntjoo

Thanks. I hear ya. I can just do what I can do at this point. There are other emotional/spiritual factors I've left out, things that really dictate what I do day to day supercede most logic really. Im 42 now and at this point I see my life as an inescapable storm I must learn to thrive inside...
  6. juntjoo

Thanks. Yeah I mentioned somewhere up in that essay I'm always in pain but this way I'm at least 'earning' it. I barely recover and breakdown easy but overall it gives my mind and body something to work on. Otherwise I just sit around and get more tired.
  7. juntjoo

The following is about 90% summary of latest daily treatment regimen after substantial changes recently made. Completely unnecessary. Just optional background info. The bottom addresses question of sauna suit. I can't remember now where I got the idea but I already have a Portable sauna(Thera...
  8. juntjoo

Chronic fatigue and masculinity

Wow man, I can't even relate. I'm very sorry about your issue there. I shouldn't say that tho. We all suffer in different ways. If anything, maturation gives me temporary relief, as it should when that function is working properly. BY MYSELF that function works. If I was mentally prepared to...
  9. juntjoo

Hear hear! (grunts a fellow disabled male animal)
  10. juntjoo

Educate me on Vitamin C and various ways of administrating

Thanks so much. Yeah, didn't need to have the same discussions already had out there, just wanted referrals to them.
  11. juntjoo

Thanks for your input. I saved that link already from somewhere. I'll keep reading...
  12. juntjoo

AdminisTERing I've just learned about "liposomal" vitamin C and how to make it at home 'on the cheap', then I saw this video: which introduces this new thing I haven't heard of "RHAA" involving zucchini and he also mentions "oxidized" vitamin C THEN I read somewhere about vitamin C enemas...
  13. juntjoo

Have any of you 'men' considered steroids? Not for getting 'ripped' but just to feel better.. I'm about to Google it. I'd imagine you'd take a small amount compared to what's normally used. I myself am looking for a cure but at the same time I'm desparate and am willing to welcome a crutch of...
  14. juntjoo

What made my skin turn red and burn from head to toe?

Thank you! That sounds like it's probably it. I will look into it and probably be a bit more careful with the dosage next time. Strong stuff. And maybe it happened this time because I had my Shake in the morning for the first time actually on an empty stomach. Whereas before as I recall I have...
  15. juntjoo

Oh, and thanks for the advice but I try to avoid otc meds as much as possible and I want to hurry up and finish all these supplements/vitamins as I work to get a good healthy natural foods diet/regimen going that will take care of all my medicinal needs. That is the plan at least.
  16. juntjoo

I've heard of these reactions as allergies to certain things but I can't think of what I may have had contact with that I hadn't before. The body is weird. Very mental. I remember maybe over a year ago I was doing a lot of self care things to deal with some systematic fungal infection, I think...
  17. juntjoo

I didn't take anything I've not recently taken. I took a bunch of vitamins as I've been doing regularly including selenium, vitamin c, magnesium, zinc, potassium, baking soda/borax, diatomaceous earth, and fish oil, and then I made a protein shake with protein powder, some veggie powder then...
  18. juntjoo

It is true that just by the fact it is mostly a female problem it's worse for a man. How does one explain that to other men? Heck, we can all redefine our beliefs to be in bliss, however realistically possible that is, but as sb4 said, reality is we live within society and it has certain...
  19. juntjoo

I just want the courage to physically defend myself and others if need be without fear I'll shortly collapse from my own preexisting weakness and maintain a decent erection for over three minutes lol. Not too much a minimum to expect out of this supposedly 'masculine' vehicle. The rest in this...
  20. juntjoo

Testosterone therapy? I've wondered about that but don't want to be addicted to any 'unnatural' state
  21. juntjoo

Hmm.. How does one go about procuring this? Never been one to rely on others but I'm starting to get desperate
  22. juntjoo

Most definitely my masculinity is affected. In fact I believe my lack of masculinity from as far back as I can remember is a big part of how I ended up like this. And yes I'd join your forum
  23. juntjoo

Ampcoil

So what has been your experience? I'd also like to know.