• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

After using mB12 for 5 years, OCD extrasystoles and changed personality... should I stop it?

After increasing little by little (drop by drop) of mB12, since I am ultra sensitive to almost everything, for years I was taking 750 mcg, and it was simply fine, my FCS remained almost non-existent (with a sedentary life) but in the last months I increased the dose until almost reaching 1 mg...
  2. A

Its possible to improve methylation by taking only mb12 and no 5-mthf ?

That a avery good approach... I know that, and yes I have sibo...tried all to beat it but now I know the most important thing is to try to fix the Dysbiose in the large intestine..... trying to address sibo when there are a large intestine dysbiose will in fact worse the condition more and...
  3. A

I've tried but i cant understand the paradoxic folate / donut hole .. anyone can help me?

Interesting link...but I've suffered of very low BP ..I think due to histamine intolerance ( when uncontrolled) and I take 5 grams of bio salt everyday.... I only take this salt I cant eat nothing processed so.,,5 grams
  4. A

I've tried but i cant understand the paradoxic folate / donut hole .. anyone can help me?

Ben lynch only wants money...and he have a lot of mistakes as well.... but I understand you...I've tried without success..maybe a middle point between Ben lynch and Freddie could work
  5. A

Well...I've never had low potassium..in fact in last test was around 4,2 .... I've started taking since started methylfolate...because with mb12 I didn't felt it were necessary...but.,since started potassium...my extra systolic that I periodically have seems has disappeared.. to be honest last...
  6. A

I'm using a supplement I've found that has 650 mg of potassium gluconate per capsule...and I split in in 5 ....started that 2 days ago.... yes...maybe since I have my methylation stopped for years as soon as I take any amount of folate it produces a detox effect..anyway freddd says is...
  7. A

Its possible to improve methylation by taking only mb12 and no 5-mthf ?

I ask that because I feel positive effect by adding mb12 and very bad effects when tried to add methylfolate.... As well S-ame makes e feel terribly sick...why ? I suppose is due to lack of methylation process completed..then more SAH and homocisteine running without capacity of being...
  8. A

Yes....slow titra is the only way to me....the methyl b12...I've started to take just 1 drop ( 1ml/ 1000mcg ..20 drops per ml) and was too wet to much for me....slowly increased ans in 3 years I've reached 1000mcg per day...otherwise I feel ultra wired. But metafolin is other feeling...it...
  9. A

Well... is the third time I will try metafolin....,im suffering all kind of methylation issues... since 2015 .., now much better in some things..like blood pressure etc... but the histamine issue is worst than never... I'm doing good on methyl b12...makes me feel very good...but everytime I...
  10. A

methylation, easy protocol...

Well...TMG works in another way, it metabolizes the homocisteine via CBS As for the folates..well, even knowing the supposed mathematics of methylation it makes me feel so bad. Supposedly I should need methylfolate to do a correct methylation and for helps the histamine methylation, but... I...
  11. A

Tnx for your reply! Yes,in fact the oxidative stress os my main problem, but fue to methylation. I have a complete cascade of detox/redox issues but the second, methylation , is messing more than others. I'm taking really small doses of a DIY b's multivit , and increasing. I've eliminated...
  12. A

ok, methylation, histamine and paradojic fx of s-AME, help!

i have to add, for the first time, i rrealized today i react negatively to chemicals, im back home after going to wash the car, they washed inside and before to wash the outside part they invited me to enter to my car untill they finished, then whe i seated i felt a very intense chemical smell...
  13. A

so, ive posted in GENERAL TREATMENT a complete history, so here i will make 2 supposedly easy questions. https://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/ok-methylation-histamine-and-paradojic-fx-of-s-ame-help.60878/ 1. if methylation depends on b12, folates, b6 , cbs , and s-ame , and my...
  14. A

Large dose of Milk Thistle causes worsening for 1 week, then relief for 1 week

i take it everydays since 3 years, and its one of the only things that dont cause bad reactions, just dont feel nothing, well, onece, i took 3 x the daily dose, and felt some different effect, i think due to the glutathione extra production
  15. A

ok, methylation, histamine and paradojic fx of s-AME, help!

started to feeling sick 3 years ago, 1 week after an abx course, i think, that was just the trigger, i think i had the issues before but not at the point to feeling sick. the first i felt was sudden histamine intolerance, without reason, just connected the points, i were feeling so bad after...