• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ravijojla

Suddenly sleep quality has become unbearably worse

Hi Learner1! After one month of using EMF shielding and grounding periodically during day or night, I have some good and some bad news. For 3 weeks I had much better sleep, I felt calmer and overall energy was higher. I was so happy expecting that I will be pushed to lighter variation of me/cfs...
  2. Ravijojla

The Electrical Apocalypse: Can we avoid it?

Wombie, I’m new member and I was searching for the solutions linked to EMF hypersensitivity and insomnia. I saw the posts here and what I wanted to know is if, after 5 years, you have some new views or experiences with EMF clothings, protections, grounding... Few days ago I ordered EMF...
  3. Ravijojla

I came back here to give information about Ribose and CBD oil. They didn’t help. Taking ribose made no difference to my usual low energy and poor sleep. CBD oil was beneficiary to some sleeping issues but the feeling of tiredness was extreem during all the period I was taking it and for the...
  4. Ravijojla

Easily out of breath

@Jemima37 @Jemima37 , AndyPandy is right. This is part of ME. My second year of illness was with your symptoms. They lasted for maybe 5 months... I consider that as a severe phase of my ME. I also think it is very different from anxiety no matter what doctors say. That will pass, just be...
  5. Ravijojla

@soxfan , how are you these days? I'm new on this site but I have CFS for 6 years and "lot of experience" :) Your sleeping problems and other symptoms are same as mine. For the last 3 years I almost don't sleep at all and when I sleep (5 hours max) it doesn't make any difference to my energy...
  6. Ravijojla

Meditation dreaming - anyone else have this?

Hello! I almost don't sleep at all. Just 2-3 hours at night and that is all. When I sleep for 5 hours I'm very happy! The point is that when I "sleep" at night I am in the state which you described - aware of my body, the blanket, what I hear, what I feel... but later when I think about that...