• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. nsdn

metformin dosage

1000 mg x 2 meals
  2. nsdn

Inflammatory acid-base disruption underpins Long Covid. Vicky van der Togt. 2023

Paper: https://mastodon.nl/@vickyvdtogt/110196805189572082 Treatment: https://mastodon.nl/@vickyvdtogt/110202240469877477
  3. nsdn

Amisulpride — A Multipurpose Drug for ME/CFS

With only 6 mg of Solian I am having prolactin in range, at the end of the year I had 16.80 ng/mL. I tolerate reasonably noisy situations so 6mg is my dose.
  4. nsdn

Do benzodiazepines twice a week create addiction?

The thing is that lormetazepam (short acting benzodiazepine) works great for me punctually, it gives me a sleep cure and I sleep 2 or 3 hours more. The next day I feel better. These drugs should be used for a maximum of 2 weeks so as not to become addictive or habituated. I had thought of...
  5. nsdn

With 4 mg of Solian I have finally given prolactin in the range, 15, and I have returned to having a normal sexual desire for my age and better erections than with high prolactin. I remember that I have reached 86 due to Solian and my sexuality was zero. The problem now is that my noise...
  6. nsdn

Taking 8 mg of Amisulpride plus Mucuna Pruriens, my prolactin does not drop below 40. Now I will take 4 mg of Amisulpride daily to see what happens. I don't think anyone has taken such low doses.
  7. nsdn

Abilify- Stanford Clinic Patients

Yes. 10 days.
  8. nsdn

Abilify- Stanford Clinic Patients

Works incredible during 16 months for me. 0,5 mg Abilify, 10 mg Amisulpride and natural vitamin E (for prolactin).
  9. nsdn

Hi! What do you think of carbegoline? I have more than x10 the high limit on my prolactin test. 86.18 ng/ml. The package insert for carbegoline says: "To reduce the concentration of prolactin in the body: Treatment is usually started with 0.5 mg per week, but higher doses may be necessary...
  10. nsdn

Abilify tolerance

15 months of Abilify + liquid Solian and working great.
  11. nsdn

Abilify and Prozac (CYP2D6 inhibitor)

My genetics:
  12. nsdn

Aripiprazole exposure increases to 224%, when combined with fluoxetine. The AUC is between 108% and 245% depending on the CYP2D6 genotype. https://epha.health/clinic/advice/en/for-drug-aripiprazole-fluoxetin/
  13. nsdn

Hi. Abilify's prospectus says: Quinidine and other CYP2D6 inhibitors In a clinical trial in healthy subjects, a strong inhibitor of CYP2D6 (quinidine) increased the AUC of aripiprazole by 107%, while Cmax was unchanged. The AUC and Cmax of dehydro-aripiprazole, the active metabolite...
  14. nsdn

Some time later I still do not gain weight, I take approximately 10mg. I want to ask you about a matter that worries me. If Amisulpride temporarily blocks dopamine receptors, wouldn't it be good to separate the Abilify intake from the Amisulpride intake by 12 hours? Or better together? @Hip...
  15. nsdn

High-Dose Selenium Significantly Improves My Fatigue and Brain Fog

https://scielo.isciii.es/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0212-16112013000500005
  16. nsdn

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7599506/ Further observations on the human maximum safe dietary selenium intake in a seleniferous area of China G Yang 1, R Zhou Affiliations expand PMID: 7599506 Abstract This report is a summarization of preliminary results from a study of dietary Se...
  17. nsdn

Hi. Do you think that by trying this treatment it is necessary to control the selenium levels in the blood? Those who have tried it, how do they have these levels? Greetings.
  18. nsdn

Hi. 2 weeks after taking 5-10mg of Solian together with natural vitamin E I have not put on any weight. Good!
  19. nsdn

Hi. I take vitamin E daily. Is it better to take selenium separately so as not to take them together? Thanks.
  20. nsdn

I don't quite know where to put this, but since my dosage of Amisulpride is going to be exceptionally low I am putting it here. If I should open an exclusive thread for my treatment let me know. As unbelievable as it sounds due to living in Africa (Canary Islands) I have not been able to get...
  21. nsdn

Duration of COVID in us.

Hello. Apologies if this has already been addressed. I use a translator for this forum and sometimes I get a bit lost. I have COVID since Saturday and wanted to know if with ME/CFS the COVID lasts longer than in a healthy person (5 to 7 days). I had 24 hours of high fever and great pain, even...
  22. nsdn

Abilify tolerance

Thank you. Coincidentally, I got sick with COVID at the same time I started treatment. I tested positive today.
  23. nsdn

Abilify tolerance

Tell me the dosage please, and also if you noticed flu-like symptoms when you started. Regards.
  24. nsdn

"Equivalent levels of vitamin E in the blood are obtained with 100 mg of natural vitamin E and 300 mg of synthetic vitamin E. (Kiyose et al., 1997). The degree of excretion of the synthetic source is 3 times faster than that of natural vitamin E. (Traber et al., 1998)"
  25. nsdn

A friend told me that the natural vitamin E is absorbed much more and the cheap one can be absorbed even less due to my poor methylation. I ordered 100 capsules of Solgar 400 IU for 18.38 euros.
  26. nsdn

@Hip https://www.supersmart.com/es/tienda/salud-hormonal/natural-anti-prolactin-support-complemento-0709
  27. nsdn

I started it along with the Abilify and the only thing I noticed when I took it off was a slow weight loss and my mood got worse, I wake up with no desire to get up.
  28. nsdn

Abdomen, yes. Thank you for the various inputs. In 8 days I will see if I can get a prescription for Amisulpride again and I can start Moclobemide which is on its way to my local pharmacy.
  29. nsdn

I successfully tried Amisulpride 10 mg but I put on weight and stopped. Has anyone tried doses like 5mg?