• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Seeking psychologist/therapist with experience helping ME/CFS patients

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask for a recommendation: I've been living with ME/CFS for almost 3 years now, and believe I have been very effective in managing the "physiological" challenges of my illness, and now I'm looking to address the "psychological" challenges of my illness. I am searching...
  2. M

My stand-by supplement for falling asleep

Yeah, this supplement is a sort of proprietary blend that they make, and just because it works for me certainly dosn't mean that it is going to work as well for other people. However, various forms of theanine are available out there on the market without all the other stuff. And I really think...
  3. M

My stand-by supplement for falling asleep

For most of my adult life (and certainly in my childhood) I have had difficulties falling asleep. Generally for me, staying asleep has rarely been a problem, but getting my mind and body to shut down at night has become agonizing for periods throughout my life (especially when stress is...