• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Does anyone want my extra supplements and antivirals from De Meirleir?

Hello, I have sent a pm to the person receiving the meds and supplements. I am very sorry but I will not go into detail as to what happened. Mainly because I have a one year old at home and I don't like to be sat on the computer when she is playing but also because each m.e. patient is...
  2. S

Does anyone want my extra supplements and antivirals from De Meirleir?

Hello, I am not sure if this is allowed but based on the fact that m.e patients are usually too ill to work and treatment is very costly, I felt I should offer this. I am currently in remission after two years treatment with KdM and after having a baby (who knew that having a baby would be so...
  3. S

De Meirleir patients: where are you getting your meds?

I have been seeing KdM for over a year now and was previously using his recommended pharmacy in Belgium but it appears they have been told to stop sending prescription drugs via courier. Can anyone recommend anywhere else? I need Tiberal and Rifaxin 200mg, Bififlor, Isoprinosine. Thanks.
  4. S

Has anyone tried mutaflor

I've had a long six months of treatment including Erythromycin, Tiberal, B12 injections, Lamicatal, Mutaflor, liposomal glutathione, lipsomal vit C, mixture of vitamins and minerals. It's not been easy and I am now in debt but it's been worth every penny. KdM is a wonderful man.
  5. S

Has anyone tried mutaflor

I'm on my sixth month of Mutaflor. It was awful at first, I had some very strong reactions to it, particularly after day three but then it seems to settle down. It still makes me feel a bit off - tired, neurological symptoms like needing to stretch, buzzing feelings, etc. But if I am honest...