• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Did Parasite Cleanse 3 months ago.. Feeling flat since - why?

Thanks for the responses! Yes I really do think this links back to gut. I did quite a few rounds of anti-biotics in my teens, and had a binge eating disorder for almost 10 years (which I only recently got over), both of which have no doubt ruined my gut flora balance. I've had on and off...
  2. R

Also to add to this, since starting the probiotic I've had tinnitus come on.. Which is now really bugging me. I don't know if it's linked to the probiotic or coincedence, but it seems odd that it came on around that time. Today I have skipped the probiotic to see if that provides any relief. I...
  3. R

3 months ago (Feb 1st to Feb 10th) I did a parasite cleanse.. I did it because my gut has never felt 100% (nothing awful, just always felt like digestion could be better etc) and because I'd read so much online of people claiming all these different benefits, I thought I'd give it a go...