• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

O.k. I sure will. I am hoping it will get better soon. I also wanted to mention there are some products at http://pachealthonline.com/. But, if the rife machine works to fix the parasite problem I will gladly let you know. Take care too. David
  2. L

Yeah, I really haven't had the opportunity to use the device because I am still trying to finish building the amplifier. But, I am hoping it will help a bad parasite infection that I have. I am eager to finish it that is for sure. I'm not too familiar with the bcx device. But, I have a truerife...
  3. L

I think the best deal as far as money and the quality of the machine one can get is from Mr. Ralph Hartwell. His devices are designed after the beam ray devices. These devices were shown to be just as effective as Dr. Rife's original machine. It just used different sidebands or something like...
  4. L

Has anyone tried the frex program?

I encountered the second bad omen today. I consider this one the first, having 66 messages and 6 likes. I finally bought most of the supplies that I need to get a large portion of the battery pack done. Even though I changed the order 4 times the total came out to $66.66. I have a resistant...
  5. L

Well, I am working on the battery pack to try and build Ralph Hartwell's rife machine. I have the pa2 amplifier so I won't be using the frex program. I have a function generator and am planning on using that since I already have it. Just trying to piece it all together. It is complicated but I...
  6. L

I downloaded a rife program to help treat a parasite infection that I have and I think it's worth people trying out to see if it will react with any of the pathogens they have. I know for me it is killing tapeworms. I haven't really focused on lyme yet but it is worth trying out atleast on...
  7. L

Testosterone questions....

O.k. The luteinizing hormone seems a little high to me. Which somewhat affirms my worries about the injury. The LH looks o.k.?
  8. L

Testosterone questions....

From my lab results from the 9th of jan. 2013. Testosterone, Free/Tot equilib Reference Testosterone, Serum 497 ng/dl 17.25 nmol/L 348-1197 ng/dL Testosterone, Free 12.42 ng/dl 5-21 ng/dL % Free Testosterone 2.5% 1.5-4.20% Testosterone, Free and Weakly Bound Free and weakly bound % 22.9 %...
  9. L

fasciola infection.... need a huge favor from someone living in australia..

Shoot. Sorry for my ineptitude. I will blame it on my android phone this time around.. Do you think you could pm me. Cant seem to message you.
  10. L

Shoot. Sorry for my ineptitude. I will blame it on my android phone this time around.. Do you think you could pm me. Cant seem to message you.
  11. L

Well, I'm sorry to be writing an email like this during the holidays. I know how tiring the holidays can be. I learned that I have a fasciola gigantica infection about sixty days ago from going to the phillippines like an idiot in january. I have tried to cooperate with doctots by getting...
  12. L

In Memory of Rich Van Konynenburg.

I am stunned. I can't express enough gratitude for the help that he has given me. He was such a generous person, such a brilliant mind and one of the very few who gave me hope that I could get better. In my darkest hours of despair I know Rich was there for us. He has touched so many lives in a...
  13. L

Wanting some ideas about coffee enema's and glut-s-t??

Hmm, maybe I will try that. This is intriguing about the doctor you mention. Do they follow some form of Gerson therapy? I have been trying to learn about that. This is the stuff that I like to hear about honestly. It sounds like they have roots in naturopathic medicine, or atleast are open to...
  14. L

From India- EBV positive - Please guide me

Deepak, I am currently on an anti parasitic.. taking biltricide. I just finished on the last full moon then am taking a herbal support called parastat from quantum. Anyways, I did feel more pressure in the mid right quadrant of my stomach and that cleared with the help of 2 coffee enemas. I was...
  15. L

Wow, congratulations to your sister. That's a great improvement. So far I have done two and I think they help. One drawback I noticed from the first one was the effect on my adrenals and just feeling amped up and the subsequent crash. I used 4 cups of water and 2-3 tbsp of coffee but after...
  16. L

Epstein–Barr virus infection induce chronic fatigue syndrome

I've read some great things about monolaurin for treating ebv and other viruses. I couldn't tell a difference when taking it but the in vitro studies of ebv were stunning.. There are lots of articles written about it.. but here is an excerpt... no particular reason I included this link... just...
  17. L

Cancer advice needed for my cousin.. sorry off topic..

Yeah, I guess am just going to stay out of it. I actually did get her some supplements and explained a little bit why I wanted her to try them, but it has to pass her doctor's approval. She feels the doctor is very good. I was really trying to help prevent her glutathione from dropping from the...
  18. L

Lerae, No I haven't heard of that one.. How does that work? Thanks.
  19. L

Thanks Wayne, It's great so many have such good things to say about them. I get very cautious about taking or trying anything new honestly. However strange the idea is of a CE is, it sure is to me, it is a form of detoxing that I don't think many other methods can match. I'm looking forward to...
  20. L

From India- EBV positive - Please guide me

I'm not very familiar with parasites but since you have localized pain, on your boil that feels like something is biting and stretching?? also pain within one side of your upper back.. I'm not sure that mono would cause that. Have you looked into taking anything besides the humaworm cleanse?? I...
  21. L

o.k. I guess I will try it.. thanks alot!
  22. L

Thanks for sharing. I know the American diet is pretty atrocious, what's worse is the fda. But for the sake of my adrenals, not going to get into that.. Not today... ;-) I would like to buy organic vegetables but really can't afford them. I know of some people that grow their own foods and am...
  23. L

Thanks Adreno, I will start learning about this stuff too. Thanks for adding it. David
  24. L

Can I ask if you have experience with them? When I spoke with my naturopath she was a big advocate for them. I haven't done one personally. When I asked if I should be concerned with such an increase in single thiols she didn't really know. She isn't familiar with Andy Cutler's views on...
  25. L

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Since I really know so little about what is going on with her it's probably best I learn more about what cancer patients going thru. Checking Sarah Myhill's articles about cancer patients is certainly a great starting point. I like the idea of the green...
  26. L

Hmm, well. The crazy thing is I don't think she is getting much advice at all really. She listens to the doctors, eat a healthy diet, eat alot of antioxidants and get lots of rest... and don't forget to drink alot of water. I'm fairly confident that is about the extent of from talking with her...
  27. L

I am hoping someone can give some advice to my cousin. She is in really bad shape. She had lukemia when she was 13. She got over that barely and was 4 months ago diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Some of the things the doctors tell her to do and more particularly not do suprisingly don't make any...
  28. L

I was advised to start doing coffee enema's. I have read some post on here about them, for some it didn't seem to do too much and others it was a positive thing. My main question is the raising of glutathione s transferase by such a huge margin. Claiming a 600 - 700 percent increase, I wonder if...
  29. L

liposomal formula advice.. other alternatives to lecithin

Hi Mog, Thanks for the info. I was told to try and make a liposomal solution from my naturopath using banderol and samento. Yeah, I capsule of artemisia and 2 oz of pure grapefruit juice. Yep.