• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Antonello

B2 I love you!

I highly suspect like @Lolinda already mentioned that oral B vitamins can fed the bacteria and thus create a feeling of dizziness and brain fog. Transdermal is the way to go
  2. Antonello

B2 I love you!

B2 definitely makes things worse on CFS (insomnia is a big one), I'm seeing more benefits from pantethine and B1
  3. Antonello

B2 I love you!

I have low blood pressure and I'm looking for a way to increase it. B2 doesn't help. Some people mentioned B1 for low blood pressure so I'm experimenting with it
  4. Antonello

B2 I love you!

Does B2 rise blood pressure for you?
  5. Antonello

Physics and ME/CFS

You are amazing! Thank you for tell us your story and all the information you provide in this forum.
  6. Antonello

Constipation relief: olives help because of sugar alcohols

@Lolinda I found your research amazing. How can I contact you in private?
  7. Antonello

B 2 I love you part two.

I get the same low folate low b12 symptoms with B2. The first day I feel great but from the second day insomnia and dry tongue kicks in.
  8. Antonello

B 2 I love you part two.

Hello @brenda I'm new in this forum and I came here only find out more about B2. In particular I would love to understand more about the connection with riboflavin and the microbiome, this is somenthing Cristine didn't mentioned but she prefer plain riboflavin instead of the r5p version. Have...