• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Reminder: This sub-forum is for ME/CFS studies only

Where should I post something that has helped my immensely- that many will see? It may help them too.
  2. L

Have you ruled out Chiari or Craniocervical Instability (CCI) as a cause of your CFS

I have had symptoms of CFS that GREATLY improved when I started taking Kannaway CBD oil- there is no THC in it so you will drug test clean but boy it has really helped with the CFS symptoms.
  3. L

Have you ruled out Chiari or Craniocervical Instability (CCI) as a cause of your CFS

My husbands Chiari was found with a CT and the surgeon who replaced his discs was the one who found it. My husband also has red colorings on the nape of his neck as of recent- interesting.