• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Person with Chronic Fatigue doing a research study

THANKS! I never thought of the spirit aspect. I also like your questions. This is all so helpful!.
  2. A

Great suggestions. I think scaling might be useful in many areas of this interview. Would you suggest that I consider including people with different levels of severity to compare and contrast their stories?
  3. A

Thanks for the points. I will definitely incorporate those. After reading your comments, I got me thinking about the brain fog and other symptoms that I experience and overlooked. Thanks again.
  4. A

Thanks for the suggestion GG. Can you tell me what you see as the primary difference between CFS and CFS/ME/
  5. A

Hello, I am a researcher and I live with CFS (approximately 12 years). I typically study the relationship between medicine and society and I recently decided to turn my attention to living with CFS and how our lives become reconstructed in some ways and misunderstood in others. So I can use...