• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

if you want legit although they currently only have ed meds then I recommend Bluechew they are now legal in most states to prescribe them online with a online consultation
  2. G

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

I buy antibiotics here no questions asked on prescription http://trustedallovertheworld.com/
  3. G

A Metabolic Trap for ME/CFS?

Cheese im sensitive too gives me instant feeling of needing fiber. Ive heard cheese is addictive that may explain w hy cause it breaks down to opiods?
  4. G

i didn't even know dairy butter has much casein in it i thought it was mostly just fat.
  5. G

saturated fat is not a high percentage of fat intake so are you sure about the saturated fat being the culprit?
  6. G

yeah i was just in a thread where someone said keto gave them problems.
  7. G

What is your personal theory or understanding of ME/CFS?

what problems did you find when you went too low carb?
  8. G

What is your personal theory or understanding of ME/CFS?

that almost sounds like keto ;)
  9. G

Treating with testosterone

so were you below normal or low end of normal before? and is it a coincidence that you had low testosterone or was it the cause of it in the first place?
  10. G

Treating with testosterone

how would testosterone effect men for this illness?
  11. G

FDA Warns Of Kratom Harms Including Death

I've seen alot of people on reddit talking about it. young people using it for abuse purposes.
  12. G

questions

I am not here, so I am not really sure where to post this... I have a few questions about CFS/ME and the articles confuse me. 1. Is there a cure,or no? 2. XMRV - is that CFS, the virus that causes it, or is the info I am reading fake? 3. I am constantly seeing ME as being compared to the aids...