• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

disinfecting packages

Is anyone still wiping down groceries? keep reading omni lasts far longer n surfaces than delta so we still are - but it's hell
  2. F

Genova detoxification profile - cost?

I asked about the particular test, I saw CPT codes (so it could be billed to insurance, some things can't) and thought that meant Medicare would cover, they said no...but I will check again
  3. F

wow! it was Genova that said it wasn't covered. Maybe I should call medicare....thanks I still can't get it sent to or from NY so that is another obstacle... thanks again for the info
  4. F

I am already on medicare and they do not cover the cost :(
  5. F

NutrEval FMV with Amino Acids also cannot be ordered or sent from NY :(
  6. F

any NYers find a Liver function phase 1 and 2 test they were allowed to get :(
  7. F

I found something called Doctor's Data (DD) Labs https://www.doctorsdata.com/hepatic-detox-profile/#detailed_information they say they can mail to NY and the test is only $218 anyone use this? OOOPS this NOT available in NY either :(
  8. F

I just checked this at the website above NutrEval appears to be more expensive :( 800 https://www.integrativepsychiatry.net/nutritional_tests.html
  9. F

thanks what is the advantage of NutrEval? does it help you understand phase 1 and phase 2? Is this the test where you have to take things like aspirin and coffee?
  10. F

Thanks - I wish they had just referred me to that website !!! Looks like I am out of luck not available in NY :( anyone know of similar testing available in NY?
  11. F

Genova lists no prices on their website and wouldn't tell me anything on the phone (personally I find this disturbing ) ...cost is an issue so I really need to price check B4 I consider ordering anything. Anyone do this test and can tell me the cost? can you mention in what year so I have some...
  12. F

Watching Unrest again, I'm noticing something.

to me that was just "normal" ME CFS stuff...I realized pretty early on that I had to keep as horizontal as possible.
  13. F

anyone try the EnviroKlenz Mobile

Dealing with severe MCS and have become sensitive to the carbon containing air purifiers... This is pricey :( but it talks about a different technology than carbon to remove vocs...can't find any reviews other than those on their website anyone try this or heard of someone who did...
  14. F

Chemical Sensitivities Tests for Liver Function

Thanks Sushi...did the results help you choose treatments?
  15. F

Thanks for the reply Is the link you provided where you got the genetics tests? what were they called?
  16. F

no one :( I keep reading about phase 1 and phase 2 (fast slow, slow fast etc) How do people figure out what they are? is there a blood test or something
  17. F

I have pretty sever MCS along with CFS and cannot tolerate supplements without becoming more ill or have NO effect at all. I am beginning to think this might be due to problems with liver metabolism...with somethings never becoming active (when I take D3 that level ZOOMS up but it never seems to...