• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

Millions Missing London

My sister and I are going to Millions Missing in London on Saturday, we will be taking our brother Bob’s shoes - as some of you know he died 2 months ago. We are also taking 2 pairs of laminated shoes with messages on from 2 people from this forum. It would be our privilege to do the same for...
  2. V

In Memory of Bob: A tribute from his friends

Thanku everyone for all your kind words, tributes and donations we are overwhelmed x
  3. V

Hi, no problem, Graham has asked for a photo and that’s my job for this evening when the kids have gone to bed to look for one. I am his little sister-6yrs younger, we have another brother and another sister, he chose my name for me when I was born. We fought like all siblings do but we were...
  4. V

Hi, I’m Robs sister, it’s lovely reading all your comments, I knew he did some ‘stuff’ on forums but never knew the extent of it. Myself or Graham will let you know when rob’s Funeral is, we’re not sure on a date yet.