• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Doua

Have you ruled out Chiari or Craniocervical Instability (CCI) as a cause of your CFS

Anyone in this thread experience chest pressure as a symptom of cci? I've had ME for over 4 years now but have developed some new and strange symptoms lately. For the past few months, I have not been able to lay flat, whenever I do I feel severe chest pressure with a fluttering pulse in my...
  2. Doua

Join With Other Canadians Getting Ready for May Events!

3. Doua

Quick & Easy Canadian Action: Accommodation for People with Disabilities

@maple @shannah Was anyone able to attend this Event at Queen's Park yesterday? Did anyone who send a letter to the Minister of Health and/or their MPP/MLA receive a reply? Thanks
  4. Doua

Quick & Easy Canadian Action: Accommodation for People with Disabilities

MILLIONSMISSINGCANADA Quick Easy Action for All Canadians! Ask our Heath Officials to adopt the recommendations for ME, FM and ES/MCS right away! A report containing excellent recommendations that will benefit all sufferers with these illnesses was released 6 months ago by the Ontario...
  5. Doua

'Call to Action' for Ontario Residents re Task Force Recommendations for ME, FM & ES/MCS!

Contact Your Ontario MPP Right Away! Flood Their Offices With Your Calls! In preparation for an upcoming event at Queens Park on March 20th, Ontario residents with ME, FM and ES/MCS are being asked to contact their MPPs in person, by phone or email. Urge your MPP to press the Honourable Dr...