• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

How to Correct a magnesium deficiency? Magnesium Cofactors for Absorption?

Be careful about taking Mag oxide. A new kind called mag Threonate is supposed to be the best. Mag threonate. Look into Dr. Mercola on line. He is knowledgable about EVERYTHING. I am taking a mag powder...make sure there is no mag stearate in any of your meds.
  2. D

Considering flu shot

My husband and I have heard so much about the flu jab. My parents took it every year and they got the flu, so eventually they stopped. I read this just recently..... Its a known fact that Flu vaccines contain strains of the flu virus along with other ingredients. Now think about the impact such...
  3. D

Hi, I don’t know how my name came to be alongside the mag writings as I did not post that. I’m trying to work this all out as to how to use the forum, and to post a picture, but not doing very well I also tried to plain about meself but don’t know how. Am I stupid?
  4. D

There is a really good but hard to do diet called GAPS it’s only hard for the first stage, but well worth doing. I know it works.