• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. stigman88

Please, help me figure out what- what should I do?

No, it has nothing to do with it. It's been going on since a few years. General hair loss is caused by infection which is still in me but I can't deal with it since I have weak humoral response. My hair is weak, thing and it gets abnormal color - as I said - yellowish. It can change it's color...
  2. stigman88

Please, help me figure out what- what should I do?

Hi, I'm new one here as many other memebrs with cfs symptoms. I'm struggling with: -brain fog, -fatigue, tiredness even after 12 hours of sleep swollen glands -stiffness and cracking in neck -massive hair loss - it has abnormal color, a bit yellowish -confusion, dificulty thinking -ears...
  3. stigman88

Abnormal hair color - EBV or Myco? Combined together?

No. Baicalin kills some virus or bacteria, since it's not only susceptible to baicalin but to others herbs as well. Except that something triggers my immune system and causes inflammation. These are test which I've done so far EBV EA IgG - 0.04 (0.90-1.10) EBV EBNA IgG - 197 U/ml (>20 U/ml...
  4. stigman88

Abnormal hair color - EBV or Myco? Combined together?

At the beginning I just want to say hello to all of you! I'm glad that I joined to this massive community which share very helpful information about our problems that we struggle with. First of all I'd like to say that my language may sound a bit weird sometimes, but I'm just english-speaking...