• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Caa poll

For further reading on the subject of Reeves and his work with prostitutes, please see: http://www.jstor.org/pss/30123050
  2. H

Caa poll

3. H

Caa poll

I don't think they are required to make that information public, and as the CAA is not very transparent, I don't think we'll ever know. It is a shame that it necessary to ask in the first place, or that they would feel the need to hide that information. Personally, I would be curious as to...
  4. H

Caa poll

After watching for a long time and becoming educated, I thought I'd finally add my two cents worth. This is what I see: 1) The CAA does not appear to be in very good financial shape, according to Guidestar's 2009 990. Their funds are dropping year after year. 2) It is a small organization...