• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Undiagnosed Immunosuppression

Have you considered Ureaplasma/Mycoplasma infection? They act a lot like viruses (no cell walls).
  2. D

Fairly rapid tissue and muscle wasting during disease onset

Ah ok. Reason I ask is I got these exact symtpoms 2 months after taking Ciprofloxacin. And FQ Toxicity has these exact symtpoms.
  3. D

Fairly rapid tissue and muscle wasting during disease onset

@leokitten did you ever figure out the tissue wasting?
  4. D

The Undetectable Infection

@Elph68 Curious. How many courses of Cipro/Levo/Moxi have you taken BEFORE the start of your fatigue and Joint pain/cracking, brain fog? These are well documented symptoms of Cipro Toxicity Syndrome and wondering if they caused you those symptoms. They are well documented to be long lasting in...
  5. D

Can Thyme Oil be consumed orally to fight Enterococcous in intestines and prostate? If so what supplement and dosage is ideal?
  6. D

@Elph68 I have had Enterococcous and Staph Epidermidis detected recently at levels of about 10^5 in semen. Will be undergoing Phage therapy in Georgia this week. Mean while I've had 3 PCR tests and 2 growth tests negative for Ureaplasma. I ve developed a sore throat on/off and red, burning...
  7. D

@Elph68 I have shown Ureaplasma and Enterococcous bacteria on tests. What do you suggest I fight first. I ask because you state macrolides, doxy, moxi etc make things worse but they are the only abx that work on Ureaplasma. Is Enterococcous the underlying superbug issue causing the Ureaplasma...
  8. D

@Elph68, I dont have ability to start a convo. Please send me a PM and we can start. Or you can reach me at dom_hendricks at yahoo dot com
  9. D

@Elph68 , I can not for the life of me find how to start a conversation with you. Would you be able to PM me and we can start from there? Thanks
  10. D

For starters I will post some questions here: 1) Were they able to get rid of your Ureaplasma infection? I know these bacteria can live within our cells, making them hard to cure when in latent state. You stated your urethritis returned after China, but in later posts stated a Urologist said...
  11. D

Elphh68, would you be open to discussing your prostatitis experience in China over some online medium (email, skype). I believe my CP is connected to my CF, but no one in states can diagnose a bacteria.