• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

METHYLATION: how long it is advisable to continue without improving?

Can you tell me where B1 fits in to methylation? I don't see much about this on Google.
  2. S

How many hours do you sleep?

I need eight hours of sleep per night. If I go to bed late, I only get six. But then I'm so exhausted, I can hardly function.
  3. S

Methylcobalamin Inhalation Therapy

Sorry for posting to a slightly dated thread. I looked up the Scientific Botanicals B12 hydroxocobalamin mentioned here but it's no longer listed. Instead I came across an FDA letter which I took as a sort of warning not to believe all claims made by a company about their B12 product! It's...
  4. S

Intrinsic Factor Supplement

The theory seems promising and Intrinsic Factor products are available. Has anyone here had practical experience of taking supplementary Intrinsic Factor with B12 and noticed the difference?
  5. S

B12 Supplements - Latest Developments and efficacy?

I would be interested in reading this research. Do you have a link?