• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

b12, does it dissolve in oil?

Thanks for your reply. What's puzzling me is how b12 dissolves in oil if its water-soluble only?
  2. L

b12, does it dissolve in oil?

Hi I recently purchased b12oils from Australia. I was a little disappointed that one dose of the mb12 is only 0.75mg. That size dose won't even touch the sides. I am currently injecting 10x that amount daily. Sometimes higher, so ten sprays of the oil become messy and costly. So I have...
  3. L

Managing Potassium Deficiency - Share your experience

So let me get this right, 1g of PB = 392mg of Elemental Potassium? Ive been taking 300mg of PB which seems like its not touching the sides which would make sense if my dosing is wrong?
  4. L

Dosage Suggestions for DIY Electrolyte Drink?

Hi, I read this article by Dr Ben Lynch on the importance of Electrolytes http://mthfr.net/mthfrade-is-the-mthfr-drink-formula-have-yours-yet/2012/01/19/ He lists the important electrolytes and then offers a link to his own formula. However, I'd like to make my own drink based upon his...
  5. L

Does Methylfolate increase your risk of Cancer?

The thing is, if folate in high doses could cause or encourage cancer, isnt this reason alone to avoid until the research is clear, I mean, why take the risk?
  6. L

Does Methylfolate increase your risk of Cancer?

Hi, This article claims that high doses of Methylfolate increases the risk of cancer and could be dangerous. Any care to comment or rebut the argument? @Freddd https://www.merrittwellness.com/mthfr-mistakes-assumptions-dangers-and-whats-true-about-mthfr/
  7. L

Recommendations for 5mg/10mg Mb12 Lozenges?

Hi I've been on Fred's protocol for about 2 weeks and despite a few startup symptoms, I feel the best ive felt in 20 years. Two days ago I switched from 5mg mb12 injections to Enzymatic Therapy, B12 Infusion sublinguals because I run out of injectables. I reacted very well to the sublinguals...
  8. L

Thanks for your reply. I have potassium bicarbonate here, but I've not opened it yet. Would the dosage (100mg) be the same with the powder as the tablets?
  9. L

Hi, Well ... 8 days into @Freddd 's protocol and the dreaded start-up side effects kicked in! Over that time I've been steadily adding new supplements to my regime as and when they arrived. Summary Day 1 - daily 5mg mb12 injections, along with basic supplements. Day 3 - mfolate added Day...
  10. L

Buying L-Methylfolate in 15mg tabs

Hi, As recommended, I recently bought 60 tabs 800mcg of Solgar Metafolin, however if we are to dose at 8mg/day thats only 6 doses per bottle! I have found other suppliers who sell L-methylfolate at 15mg per tab, with 90 tabs per bottle. Is there any reason we shouldnt use these type of...
  11. L

Methylfolate and mercury detoxing

@pemone Hi, thanks for the info about the conductivity meter. I bought one on Amazon. It arrived today. Are there any threads on PR specifically about how to use the meters? If not, would you be able to give me a set of instructions/protocol on the best way to use the meters to get the...