• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Lucky luke

Mold toxins as a cause for ME/CFS?

Someone in holland got very sick from invisible mold. He used this test. With swiffer cloth testing. In usa. https://www.envirobiomics.com/product/ermi/ Now he moved to a new house and is feeling better. He had to get rid of all his belongings.
  2. Lucky luke

Need some extra ambien/zolpidem in holland.

Thanks. I don’t know any indian pharmacy. Tried the list above but they don’t sell it anywhere. Only found this russian one. But that’s really expensive https://extrapharmacy.ru/andante-buy-zaleplo 35 dollar for 10 pills pfff 😀 That’s crazy
  3. Lucky luke

Yes you’re right. I get just enough ambien from my doctor and delivered. But i have a lot of pain for months and want some extra without prescription. Think i delete this thanks
  4. Lucky luke

Is there some online pharmacy that’s trustworthy where you can order ambien or a another simular product like zopiclon or temaepam without supscription
  5. Lucky luke

My experience with KDM and Lyme

Oh my god. Thanks for sharing.
  6. Lucky luke

Incessant back pain from lying in bed all the time. What to do?

Also had a lot of backpain because of a flu and lay down 90/95 % of the day. Sorry that you have to go through is. But i am a stomach sleeper. Can’t sleep on my back. neckpain from sleeping on stomach i solve by turning my head more to the middle. Not lay on my ear but the pillow next to my...
  7. Lucky luke

Root Cause Documentary

Interesting documentary. Had my wisdom tooth extracted 3 months ago. It was close to a nerve. Had that conebeam scan done before the extraction. After 3 months there is still a lumb on my gum. No pain at all. Nice to learn that another 3d conebeam scan can detect cavitation. If my health is...
  8. Lucky luke

Cytokine profile - can anyone explain this result?

My cytoxines from redlabs/meirleir were all high out of range. I was having the flu or a coldvirus at that moment. Doesn’t look like you’re body is fighting lyme or a virus. Think there would me more things out of range. Don’t worry about it is my opinion. I know nothing about this stuff by the...
  9. Lucky luke

My experience with KDM and Lyme

I also stopped. But my lymetest was negative. Tried gammanorm for 2 months. The woman in this documentary got better from gammanorm/meirleir. https://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/perversely-dark-documentary.53415/
  10. Lucky luke

$700 mold toxin test

If you had cfs before you moved there then maybe mold is not you’re problem. I’m allergic to dustmites and dust. Also had sick building syndrome 15 years ago because of a bad airco system. You feel it when something in the environment makes you sick. You get a feeling of heavy lungs, Sore...
  11. Lucky luke

New hopes after wisdom teeth surgery, but...what to do now?

2 months ago i went 15 min in my homemade infraredsauna because i had a lot of headache and fatique from a cold virus. Thought if i create a fever i kill the virus and sweat some toxins out. The same day and the next couple of days i felf amazing. Lots of energy. Posting somewhere how to make...
  12. Lucky luke

Oregano oil maybe solved my anal itch

No, wish i knew where in holland. Only the stooltest that de meirleir ordered from redlabs that showed a little overgrowth in bacteria. It’s hard to find a alternative website that i trust.
  13. Lucky luke

It doesn’t hurt in the anus :-) It gives relief immediately. The capsaicine ointment from the store does hurt.
  14. Lucky luke

For 6 years i have anal itch 0,5 cm inside my anus. It started after drinking a lot of raw milk. I stopped the milk but the itch stayed. Every evening right before sleep and in the night. Tried lidocaine ointment but that made things worse. I was lucky to read something about capsaicine ointment...
  15. Lucky luke

Comment by 'Lucky luke' in 'Adrenal Fatigue - Vitamin C'

Tried it many times but never noticed any improvements. I have severe adrenal fatique. Think eating a cup of home made sprouted mungbeans with a little bit oystersauce for taste is a better option then that synthetic vitamine stuff. But If it works for you go for it! Let me know if you feel...
  16. Lucky luke

looking for computer recommendations

I bought a ipad 2017 for downstairs. I have a desktop upstairs. Within a halfyear i started to get painfull eyes. I bought the apple lightning av adaptar. Now i can lay in bed in my livingroom and use the Internet on my television with a hdmi cable. Or sit on the side of my bed. Very handy. Now...
  17. Lucky luke

Dr. Lawrence Wilson

I like a lot of articles he wrote. About diet. Now he says eat no more rice because of arsenic. I keep eating my rice everyday. In Thailand they eat it 3 times a day. But that home made infrared sauna is very good. I made it at home. Just did a little sweating without overexerting too much. I...
  18. Lucky luke

Custom made ear plugs

I use orhopax wax earplugs for years. I’m from the netherlands. Really good for sleeping. Very quiet. Foam or silicone doesn’t work for me. Only if i use it everyday for months i get itch in my ear. Then i take a break for a couple of weeks and put a little bit lidocaine ointment in my ear.
  19. Lucky luke

How to Stop taking Ambien

I also want to quit. What dose did you take? 5 or 10mg? I have been using 5mg for 14 months. My mother recently quit and had no side effects. She used it for years. But small dose. I have doxylamine (antihistamine) what i order in germany. It's called nervensaft. I'm from holland and it's not...
  20. Lucky luke

The flu...it's BAD

I suffered for 8 months really bad from cold and flu symptoms, After the cold maybe also the flu not sure. I was so messed up. I tried liposomal vit c and high dose ascorbic acid. But it didn't help anything. I went from having 30% energie to 10%. Very scary to have that for 9 months now. Also...
  21. Lucky luke

Rifaximin without probiotics?

Thanks for you're advice. It was the lowest dose 200 mg tablet. I'm not even sure i have sibo. I posted my results from the stooltest here and other people commented that it looked pretty good. Better then people who took antibiotics or antibiotic herbs.
  22. Lucky luke

My problem is that i have severe adrenal fatique or severe burnout from years of stress from working too hard and drinking too much coffee. The worse i felt the more i went exersising or taking sauna's or hotyoga That would make made me drink more coffee or sugarydrinks. So now i can't tolerate...
  23. Lucky luke

Has anyone tried a high temp sauna to induce a fever?

I have heat intolerance and can't tolerate normal sauna anymore because i have severe adrenal fatique. But 3 years ago i bought 4 cheap phillips infra red lamps that are used to heat chickens etc. Google on James l wilson sauna plan. This really creates a fever. I had a cold virus for 7...
  24. Lucky luke

Immunoglobulin brainfog igsc

Interresting. Thanks. I only have side effects no improvement. Too soon to say maybe if it works but i'm so fed up with those setbacks. Winter is tough enough. I would be better off using completly nothing. Just rest. Goodluck.
  25. Lucky luke

Out the top of my head 6 ml is 1 gram. So you need more. Wauw such a lifesaver for you. Maybe 10 ml or more every week sc at home saves you money and energy. On youtube people show how you can do it sc with a pump that slowly delivers and more needles at the same time. Or a big syringe with...
  26. Lucky luke

I order it at seadelear apotheek in belgium. They send it express in a coolingbag. You have to send the real prescription from the doctor first. Im from holland so it was there the next day. Not sure if they send to every country. I used 2ml insulinesyringe's sc. So 2 shots. 3 if i wanted the 6...
  27. Lucky luke

Yes i know it's normal or die off symtoms. The Rifaximin was horrible for me. That was a setback. Don't tolerate antibiotics i learned. Probably going to try it with lower dose. It's easier to get pem i notice from wrong medicine setbacks. Who knows i get lucky this time.
  28. Lucky luke

Is brainfog and fatique the next days after a immunoglobulinshot a good sign to continue? Ordered 2 bottles to try. I can order 6 more but i don't feel like it's going to help. Is it suppose to make you feel worse and then better? Or am i just teasing my body again for nothing :-) First time 3ml...
  29. Lucky luke

Update: Tried rifaximin and had to stop the next day. Couldn't get to sleep and felt very sick for 5 days. My body is too sensitive for antibiotics. So 45 pills left for sale. If someone wants to try let me know.