• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Brayden

Magnesium sulfate adminstration

Hi Chiron, Before taking Magnesium check out the levels of magnesium in your blood. And confirm your doctor, if you had any kidney, heart or stomach disease before or not. And tell freely to your doctor, if you drink alcohol or if you have the habit of smoking or not. Magnesium sulfate injection...
  2. Brayden

Vitamin B6, Folic Acid immediate effects?

Hi Rita, Folic acid has some sensitive case. You have to be careful about how exactly your doctor prescribed to take this. If you take a larger amount, it can cause numbness, tired feeling or even can make trouble in concentration. Another thing while taking folic acid, it recommended to take a...
  3. Brayden

head pressure heart palpitation

Coffee enemas have certain side effects that can bring dangerous results when you take much. As the caffeine from the coffee directly absorbed and goes directly to the liver, It can cause rectal burns, nausea and many more. so be careful while taking too much.
  4. Brayden

Has anybody tried Calcium Pyruvate for energy ?

A few years ago I tried calcium pyruvate supplements at once for losing some weight. It really worked well at that time. It actually worked to fat burning and increased the amount of energy. It brought a result of desired weight loss as well. But I felt like some side effect while taking...
  5. Brayden

Making yourself sick to feel better?

That's interesting. I have never experienced it but i think, disease sometime occurs only for dullness. if you actively work on ,you may be not noticed your sickness for a while. it could be happen with these guy too
  6. Brayden

head pressure heart palpitation

I would like to say you that practice emotional freedom techniques which is also known as "tapping" sometimes. I've had success using this technique for dealing with palpitations and my father as well. It has the ability to get to the core of the problems (stress, emotions, anxiety, etc.) while...