• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

$8 Million Clinical Trial of a Mitochondrial Booster Underway in ME/CFS

I'm too tired to keep up with PR, but I need to state here that I used an experimental PPAR Delta agonist (GW501516/Cardarine) in 2017/2018. I had almost unbelievable improvement of my symptoms in a short time. I discontinued use due to the risk of cancer. The story of what led me to use this...
  2. B

Brazilian artistic performance about ME/CFS

If myalgic encephalomyelitis, known as chronic fatigue syndrome, could speak, what would it say to health professionals and patients?
  3. B

"Preparation for Oxidative Stress", hypometabolism and estivation.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1095643318303830 "Preparation for Oxidative Stress" is related to hypometabolic states such as estivation. Was there a possible correlation between this mechanism and ME/CFS?
  4. B

How can we help accelerate Dr Naviaux's ME/CFS Suramin trial?

@Jesse2233 Where do I find this information?
  5. B

GREAT!!!! I'm sorry, homeopathy is NOT science. Good question. I believe the researchers are still looking for an answer. I hope that some doses of antipurinergic like suramina can fix this dysfunction. I think these are some concerns. Blocking purinergic signaling with suramin may worsen...
  6. B

Click on the user, and then click on " Start a Conversation".
  7. B

@adamjfpression, I think they should use the recommended dose that is 20mg/kg. 1g is an amount less than the need of an average-weight adult. 1g is maximum daily quantity, right? For someone over 50kg, the dose should be administered within 2 days. I hope the 2 people who will try the reagent...