• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

HIgh Vitamin B12

I do have a 3 year old son who was diagnosed with Autism this year. He is non-verbal but understands everything and very smart and social. All of this is so concerning and scary.
  2. A

HIgh Vitamin B12

I am new to the site not sure how to private message? I have had thyroid checked by my primary and told all normal. I have moved to a functional MD who is checking more into my thyroid levels and so far they are coming back normal. But I will be meeting with my doctor in a few weeks to...
  3. A

HIgh Vitamin B12

Hi Freddd, I am new to this site however your post caught my attention. I have been going through test after test to see what is affecting my symptoms. In some recent blood tests I have high B12 and Selenium. I do not supplement for either. My folate test was not flagged high but is greater...