• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Aspie Lymie

An Update on the Mestinon Clinical Trial

I ordered it, and received it yesterday. Just started the test. The dose is 180mg/day, correct?
  2. Aspie Lymie

Thank you. Too bad, here, 3rd doctor said no to Mestinon. They're all afraid of losing their licenses...
  3. Aspie Lymie

Driscoll Theory Approach

Any other folks tried Parasym Plus?
  4. Aspie Lymie

How did you manage? Did you buy it online?
  5. Aspie Lymie

Hi, my Huperzine-A caps have 225µg active compound each. How many caps do I have to take per day to equate the Mestinon treatment?
  6. Aspie Lymie

Huperzine A

I just began to try it. At 225µg, I have no effect. I don't know how much I can take. I'm going to take another 225µg pill this evening. What about you? Any effect, at what dose?
  7. Aspie Lymie

List of ME/CFS Recovery and Improvement Stories

It could be. Same as cancer : There is liver cancer, kidney cancer, skin cancer.... All treated with different drugs, but they are all cancers.
  8. Aspie Lymie

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

I take 3g of magnesium citrate daily. I'll look into vitamin B6, to give it a whirl. I've noticed I've been less tired over the past few days. Don't know if this is related to NAG/turmeric/flaxseed oil or not. Will see. Thank you.
  9. Aspie Lymie

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

I have taken Jarrow NAG 700mg caps twice daily + 1tb spoon flaxseed oil twice daily + 1G caps turmeric twice daily for a week now... No change in my anxiety, ADHD and OCD symptoms.
  10. Aspie Lymie

Is there an online database of ME patients?

Hello, Is there an online database of ME patients? I'm searching for a web site where patients could give all their information in terms of symptoms, treatments tested, lab tests, anonymous personal details, etc... This web site could be helpful to draw conclusions, to create stats available to...
  11. Aspie Lymie

Court dismisses lawsuit by XMRV-CFS researcher

Judy Mikovits wrote a 2nd book avaible on pre-order: http://plaguethebook.com/plague-of-corruption/
  12. Aspie Lymie

Disulfiram for persistent forms of Borrelia burgdorferi

Half a tab is a lot... Dr Kinderlehrer starts his patients on 62.5mg every 3 days and increases every 2 weeks to avoid serious herxes.
  13. Aspie Lymie

Lufenuron : Has anyone tried this?

Any more people have tried it since then? Is it efficient?
  14. Aspie Lymie

Cistus incanus

To be confirmed, but given the reviews so far, it looks like snake oil to me :moneybag::(
  15. Aspie Lymie

Cistus incanus

True [1], [2], [3]. Regarding the antiviral cure with Truvada, cistus incanus tea, and antiviral supplements, I just stopped, as I saw no herx or improvement. I'm going to try a long anti-candida protocol starting this week-end.
  16. Aspie Lymie

Cistus incanus

Cool, good luck, @Wally, I'll try it took but with the other things mentioned in Dr Klingdardt's antiretroviral protocol. I'll first do the blood work (At least Nagalase and RANTES). We need to explore this possibility. I'll keep you posted in a few months. Feel free to let un know how your body...
  17. Aspie Lymie

Cistus incanus

Hi guys, any improvement with Dr Klinghardt's antiviral protocol?
  18. Aspie Lymie

Gathering against chronic Lyme detractors in France

Hello, On Thursday, we did a demonstration in Nantes, France, against a congress on infectiology where detractors of chronic Lyme gathered. You can find the videos here: https://www.facebook.com/ledroitdeguerir/videos/2089432944635745/...
  19. Aspie Lymie

XMRV testing: The REDLABS, trading as VIP Dx, WPI connection

Red Labs don't offer XMRV tests anymore. Do you know where in Europe we can do the test? Thanks.
  20. Aspie Lymie

List of Lyme patient societies around the world (and contact information)

Dear all, I'm a member of a Lyme patient society, and we are drawing up a list of Lyme patient societies around the world along with contact information. The idea is sharing ideas to organize events and defend our common cause on a global scale, not just locally. Additionally, we want to know...