• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. HelloHere

Underactive thyroid

wow
  2. HelloHere

PLEASE HELP MAJOR ANXIETY DO I HAVE CFS?

I regret they seems to be mean to you. they 'e jealous you apparently feel better than them a bunch of old retarded farts that can t get warts..... I apologize. make sure these r treated though and make sure u check BP if you run again. your fatigue can be depression, anxiety, I have those two...
  3. HelloHere

Comment by 'HelloHere' in 'ELEPHANT DOWN! WHAT THE HECK IS DYSAUTONOMIA PART 2'

sure ,borella or 3lse. I suspect M SA. it came half abruptly but after 3 months of COPD stage 1/2 diagnosis,lots of work,dehydration, a month after a FLU/Pneumonia vaccine ..so I dunno.... could be m.s.a
  4. HelloHere

Comment by 'HelloHere' in 'ELEPHANT DOWN! WHAT THE HECK IS DYSAUTONOMIA PART 2'

about dysautonomia: seems like some severe p.o.t s patients (potsguurl blogspot) have tested positive for chronic lyme or borella...(just added it
  5. HelloHere

"Exercise Tests Suggest Autoimmunity..." Cort Johnson

My own experience: inguinal hernia repairs (both side a year apart 2015+2016 ..3 months,in 2016, diagnosed with COPD. I work somewhat a lot ,coffee,nights...unsafe . During that time I m getting some symptoms ,I do take some inhalers and one or two times emergency because of heart palp. I...
  6. HelloHere

Stuck on Klonopin

I did get the rivotril In europe but in a country now where clonopin is a pill reminds me of how stupid that drop thing IS....NONETHELESS.......I M SURE it affects it s effects. Oh Mj.....microdose it .and see .mayb e u can have some bliss.... I remember I had same trouble worked well first...
  7. HelloHere

Comment by 'HelloHere' in 'FAINTING BY NUMBERS- DYSAUTONOMIA'

Thank you been diagnosed with p.o.t.s since 1.5 years
  8. HelloHere

Comment by 'HelloHere' in 'P.O.T.S ,brugada, and now high TSH'

@Gingergrrl thank you☺,my brugada is mild therefore been told it would be a hassle to try to get that wonderfull "portable" resuscitator thingy... thamks for the armour thyroid. Still trying to sort out as i do suspect adrenal malfunction due to my orthostastic intolerance (adrenals depleted due...
  9. HelloHere

I am having the best day...

Yes tendencies to bradycardia....it seems logical .. I wake up at 4/5 or 6. Not necessarily though with heart racing at all. As in no.... but my case is pbbly different. Not new that depression does that. As hypothyroid sets in maybe. My high tsh were taken from blood drawn not in the morning.
  10. HelloHere

Comment by 'HelloHere' in 'Denial Is Not Just A River in Egypt-The History of Elephant Art. Part 4-'

Thank you I like the altar ...and much more..
  11. HelloHere

HelloHere

40 y/old male Diagnosed with a Mild Brugada Syndrome, And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome about A year / half ago.. Now in Addition to Chronic pain due apparently to hernia repair "complications" ( neuropathic autonomic dysfunction???) , COPD stage 2 I m having 15 TSH . anyone...
  12. HelloHere

P.O.T.S ,brugada, and now high TSH

Still undecided what to do... Lacking information on treatment plan. Synthroid?? I will but wait I have a heart condition (highly sensitive to all meds...) a inch of decaf makes me sick Beta blockers? Haha Well.....i do not know if this is due to the fact that nerve don t get message to the...
  13. HelloHere

I am having the best day...

I did at 12... and now at 40 I found myself with P.O.T.SYNDROME, a mild brugada ,and like since 10 days a 15 TSH.... and yet i haven't seen an endocrinologist cause i suspect he will not know that p.o.t syndrome may cause this adrenal fatigue . My t4 and 3 within range....i m 're edit. This is a...
  14. HelloHere

Comment by 'HelloHere' in 'I can sleep without Meds Again'

So the cytokines are related to tinnitus.. interesting. I noticed same thing...i be had p.o.t.s for a year and half now. With a mild brugada. Some days such as today i could easily say i have M.E....i pbnly.over sat yesterday and bent a lot while painting (art) i have tinitus since dec 2013...
  15. HelloHere

Thyroid Function...Labs May Lie

This is amazing compliments from me to know forums like this can exist and you guys feel free and give advices ...more than experiences... Well I believe I do have P.O.T.S since a year and half (dizy etc..) I also have a mild brugada ,what is long qt but I believe that does happen from time to...