• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

mattress pain

YES, I had a memory foam mattress, had pain all night. I recently got a Purple mattress. Much better!!!!!!
  2. L

Anyone here have tooth problems?

I have lost 4 teeth in the past 3 years. They crack and have to be pulled. I stuggle with a very dry mouth. I don't drink soda,sports drinks, eat candy or other sweets. It is so discouraging.
  3. L

Does Valtrex work this fast?

Picante, yes I know about that air hunger. My doctor ordered a oxygen test for me at night. I could stay home for this. Found that over 300 times (!) during the night my oxy level fell to critical. Now I am on oxy during the night and the air hunger is less.
  4. L

oh forgot LOL there is a member on this list that has written extensively about Valcyte his name is zzz, you can put that in Search or go here http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?members/zzz.14571/ Thank you zzz for all your work on this.
  5. L

I posted part of this on another thread I started Valcyte 1800mg At the end of the 4th day I opened my eyes wide and said (out loud) "I feel different". And many of my autonomic symptoms started to improve. After 2 weeks, the dose was reduced to 900mg and I went downhill. Later back up to...
  6. L

Valcyte sleep issues

I don't think it is merely a stimulant in the beginning. I have been taking Valcyte for 2+ months. I do feel a great deal more energetic, but I have also been taking dextroamphetamine ( and other stimulants) for years. Without them I would be so bedridden for the past 10 yrs. I know what a...
  7. L

Valycte Question

there is another thread on Valcyte with much more info. http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/valcyte-what-to-expect.57538/
  8. L

Valcyte - what to expect ?

there is another thread on Valcyte and I posted this there.. I am somewhat different than most. I started Valcyte 1800mg At the end of the 4th day I opened my eyes wide and said (out loud) "I feel different". And many of my autonomic symptoms started to improve. After 2 weeks, the dose was...
  9. L

Valycte Question

I am somewhat different than most. I started Valcyte 1800mg At the end of the 4th day I opened my eyes wide and said (out loud) "I feel different". And many of my autonomic symptoms started to improve. After 2 weeks, the dose was reduced to 900mg and I went downhill. Later back up to 1800mg...