• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Comment by 'Tilly' in 'THE 12 ‘ME DAYS’ OF Christmas'

Fantastic and tragically familiar! Happy Christmas, Helly!
  2. T

Please would you consider doing a kindness to one of our community who is in dire circumstances?

Hi Countrygirl, I’m looking at reasonably priced men’s sheepskin coats on eBay. I will search for large / XL. My partner is also going to have a look in local charity shops as I’m currently housebound. If I buy from eBay, I can have the coat posted directly to Gillian if I have her postal...
  3. T

Please would you consider doing a kindness to one of our community who is in dire circumstances?

Does Gillian have a sheepskin coat yet? I would be happy to buy her a second hand sheepskin coat if a pre worn coat will not impact on her allergies? Being ill is bad enough, but being cold and hungry on top of this is soul destroying. The recent drop in temperature in the UK for people in...
  4. T

Hi All, I’m new here - this is my first post. My partner and I have read this post and would really like to help Gillian. We were thinking of sending heat pads and batteries to go some way to meeting her heating and power needs. Could @mermaid please contact me to advise me of any other urgent...