• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

Pressure/ gravity-intolerance..?

Hi! Anyone here who can feel that lying down feels extreamly heavy on body? I mean the pressure from the bed, gravity... Also tight clothes or a hard chair puts such a load on my body: feel laboured and sqeezed. Every night i just have to sit up after 3-5 hours of sleep to relieve my body...
  2. E

An Urgent Question

Not my friend, the one who started the thread, reply her!:)
  3. E

An Urgent Question

OMG, his story is so terrible! He is so exposed and unprotected. When i was teenager i first got really sick, i dont know if it was ME or just a extreme stress burn out...i lost the ability to walk, was very exhausted and had huge troubles with my muscles. Especially my mom didnt support me, she...
  4. E

The flu...it's BAD

Hi! Thats so horrible. Im also scared of flu.. Ginger + whole cloves + garlic: boil togather and then add honey and lemon or lime. Drink 2 or 3 times a day. This battles the virus for you. Rest much and maybe someone near to you can help you to relax your mind and give you calm feeling. Worry...
  5. E

Pressure...

Yes i can undestand that. It goes in periods for me but i have extreamly hard to fall asleep daytime. Its like my inner clock is very strong even if i have lack of sleep. If i cant sleep for two night, well then i just have to wait gor the next night...that how my body decides over me...:P I...
  6. E

Pressure...

Yeah maybe many have it... Have just not found anyone who has write about it or who really understan what i mean. Wow, seams like terrible hallucinations! Did you take the sleeping pills because of the "pressure- thing" or was the pressure-problem a part of the sleepingpill- hallucination?
  7. E

Pressure...

Hello! Wow, its is not often someone recognize my intolerans to pressure. Overly excited stimulated nerves you say... Very interesting. Did you feel it when laying down to?...the pressure on body from the bed? Very big trouble for me! I fall a sleep nicely, then after 3-4 hours i wake up feeling...
  8. E

Pressure...

Hi everyone! I still have So much trouble with this. My body just cant tollerate pressure. Sleeping three hours and than waking, feeling labored in body and squeezed from the bed pressure on body...and have to sit for 1-2 hours before i can lie down again. Wearing a tight clothes makes me feel...
  9. E

Lying down puts pressure/ load on my body

I still have So much trouble with this. My body just cant tollerate any pressure. Sleepin three hours and than waking, feeling labored in body and squeezed..and have to sit for 1-2 hours before i can lie down again. Wearing a little bit tight clothes makes me feel strangled and labored and...
  10. E

I see, well i will have to think about if this can be the case. Become more consious about it... Great this issue was solved for you. Its pretty fanrastic how everything is connected in body, abd quite confusing sometimes. I do qigong and me and my boyfriend have a dog so i take 1-2 walks a...
  11. E

Hi Starsister! Thanks for your reply! I recognise my self in what you describe. Good you have tricks to make you feel better! Just, i get no pain, only that stuck and strained/ burdened/ labored feeling in body. Like i need to ease the burden through changing position or else becoming weak and...
  12. E

Yes! I think its a very interesting thought. How did you feel or experienced it when you got it? Fortunatly i dont have very much issues with my stomach. No constipation or diarrea, no reflux etc. How didt you feel your liw motility? I get these random sudden shudders, that gives a whole-body...
  13. E

No throbbing pulse in temples. Rather weak/thin pulse. Sometimes if i fall asleep on something harder than my bed (sofa or another firmer bed) i wake up feel very jammed from it and the feeling of the pressure from bed remains for hours after i wake up , for example on my right side if i have...
  14. E

Wow! It sounds interesting! I tried to google it a little but didnt find anything. You mean hypo- or hyper mobility? Do the gut become to still? The labored feeling/ the pressure on my body comes from under me from what i lie on, bed/ floor etc. Could you describe a little bit more / send a...
  15. E

Elvira81 I know its a really strange problem. But im starting to feel a little desperate! I mean i cant lay down flat and sleep anymore, have to have pillows and that hurts my neck so.... I mean it so crazy!: the pressure from bed is heavy on my body. (!?). Its sick. It feels like something...
  16. E

Anyone here who can feel that lying down feels extreamly heav for body. I mean the pressure from the bed, gravity... Sometime i feel i just have to sit up to relieve my body from the " bed-pressure". It like it gets to heavy for my body. It releases after have been sitting up for some time...
  17. E

Lying down puts pressure on my body

I always had a low bloodpressure, standing up made me suddenly weak, blurred vision, and then my heartpressure began to rise with my hear start pounding.
  18. E

Yes it very hard. Maybe i also have pots, a mild case. I recognised the symptoms when i red about it.
  19. E

It sounds really tricky:(. My pressure comes in night. Wake up after 2-4 hours sleep and have to sit up, like body is saying:" hey you cant lie down that long time im being squeezed!" ....crazy. But i can feel it in the day to. If i feel weak i cant sit on hard floor or chair etc, or cant wear...
  20. E

Oh... im sorry you have something similar. Its really terrible. When one need to sleep one gets labored and squeezed from lying down.. Describe a little bit how you experience it if you want and can
  21. E

I know its a really strange problem. But im starting to feel a little desperate! I mean i cant lay down flat and sleep anymore, have to have pillows and that hurts my neck so.... I mean it so crazy!: the pressure from bed is heavy on my body. (!?). Its sick. It feels like something deep inside...
  22. E

Anyone here who can feel that lying down feels extreamly heav for body. I mean the pressure from the bed, gravity... Sometime i feel i just have to sit up to relieve my body from the " bed-pressure". It like it gets to heavy for my body. It releases after have been sitting up for some time...