• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. DavidJ.

Colostrum

guess you take the symbiotics powder, right? thats really a good price for that amount...
  2. DavidJ.

Colostrum

oh i didnt even take 4 grams , i thought it would be too much as the normal recommendations are much lower. however, i dont think there will be any problems with taking more though, as long as you dont have a powder thats overpriced.
  3. DavidJ.

Colostrum

good luck with that, keep us posted. it didnt do too much for me, but i didnt have any gut issues anyway. but everyone is different and its worth a shot...
  4. DavidJ.

Acupuncture

do gaba and sam-e work together? cause i am always afraid of the serotine syndrome. i had several ones because my st.johns wort is a serotonin inhibitor and whenever i tried supplements that stimulate serotonin i would get this syndrome. but i guess its all good as long as you do not...
  5. DavidJ.

Acupuncture

can you go to the practitioner of your friend's?
  6. DavidJ.

Comment by 'DavidJ.' in 'A Few Paleo Thoughts'

i didnt say that meat is junk food it is just very acidic. but if you feel better and this cures you then i am happy. i know this blood- type diet book and the author was also constantly writing about the bad lectins but i have never really found a confirmation for this from experts. i wanted...
  7. DavidJ.

My AZT + RAL Trial

25 % better in such a short time? thats awesome!
  8. DavidJ.

Comment by 'DavidJ.' in 'A Few Paleo Thoughts'

well, i highly doubt that eating meat brings any advantages given the fact that it acidizes the body just like sugar and all this other unhealthy junk food and abets viruses/candida etc. however, i am a vegetarian but i wish you good luck.
  9. DavidJ.

My son & i are giving the lightning process a go on this week

i have never heard about amway before to be honest. but after checking their website i have an idea what you are alluding to. looks fishy...
  10. DavidJ.

kinesiology and headaches - any successes?

oh i forgot. i also did some reflexology sessions but that didnt help me at all back in the day. i didnt even feel very relaxed afterwards. i think i should have spent the money for a whole body massage or an ayurvedic massage instead.
  11. DavidJ.

Anyone Else get ill after exposure to sunlight - not just the heat

yes, i have also been sun-intolerant in the beginning and i found an explanation for it. just google sun and herpes and you will find that even healthy people are complaining about herpes outbreaks after exposure to sunlight because sun or stress trigger outbreaks . and as we know, most people...
  12. DavidJ.

lol @ death by power-point seminar.
  13. DavidJ.

thats a good question jill. as far as i know its really a motivational seminar, mixed with a " process" you reiterate , like a positive affirmation and on the other hand trainers who tell you that you arent really sick and its all in your head. but this is from hearsay , i have never attended...
  14. DavidJ.

thanks for the update. i am sorry to hear about your son and hope that he feels better soon ( you too of course ) like I said before, if you two have something like xmrv ,and i hope you dont, but if you do then its hard to believe that a simple affirmation process should remove this heinous...
  15. DavidJ.

kinesiology and headaches - any successes?

yes, kinesiology is a diagnostic tool, not a treatment. one of my naturopaths also does it. she was right one time and found ebv,and that was really important. but then she was wrong several other times when she found lyme and other things that i dont have. so just try it if its not expensive.
  16. DavidJ.

Homeopathy- Arizona homeopath

yes it can. but not classical homeopathy, i tried that before. the only thing in classical homeopathy that is worth talking about is cannabis sativa. it eases the mind and helps with sleeping.
  17. DavidJ.

Comment by 'DavidJ.' in 'Why is fluoride, an know poison, in many cities drinking water?'

yeah, I also recently found out about fluoride. i only use toothpaste without fluoride since then. you should also look up aspartam , which is in almost every bubble gum. its also toxic. by the way: here in germany there are even some toothpaste ads which say: MORE fluoride in it , for a better...
  18. DavidJ.

My AZT + RAL Trial

good luck sue!
  19. DavidJ.

Colostrum

dear herbqueen, i have a lot of experience with colostrum.these linked products are very very overpriced.do not buy them... i mainly bought mine from sports supplement companies and as capsules. i felt good with one supplement, then switched to a cheaper one at one time and had some side...
  20. DavidJ.

adam: i havent read anything by wessely . i think he is the guy who says its all psychological, right? however, there are so many accounts from people who got ill practically overnight. most can point out one specific date when it all began. did they all of a sudden decide that they would like...
  21. DavidJ.

oh and if one of my responses has induced coxy to stop posting, then i am sorry. i am really happy for her that she feels better, thats a fact. my question as to where sick people get so much money from was a general one, and i think its justified. i still think that sick people have to pay...
  22. DavidJ.

i think its a good idea countrygirl. i think that these techniques can be very positive tools. basically everyone can put together a new cfs program and call it whatever they want . i call mine the " sophisticated hypothalamus reverse training" . :Retro smile: i would mix emotional freedom...
  23. DavidJ.

by the way, there have also been cure stories from people who used e.f.t, but this is something you can get for free on youtube. the lp is 750 euro in germany, which is almost a thousand dollars! where do sick people get so much money from?
  24. DavidJ.

its great that you feel better. i hope that it sustains and you don't relapse like so many people that i have read about. of course most of the participants feel better after the practitioners have hyped them up for three days , you are told that this is just a phase , that you will soon be...
  25. DavidJ.

I am undergoing ozone therapy

ok thanks, sushi. like i said before, there are too many different accounts as to ozone . some treatments made patients worse others better and nobody knows why . maybe not the type of generator one uses makes the difference but rather the company that produced the machine, i dont know. very...
  26. DavidJ.

havent seen this before, thanks. i read that this parker guy plans to set up lp branches here in germany too. i really hope that germans dont fall for this...
  27. DavidJ.

I am undergoing ozone therapy

ok here's my update: i ozonated my water with the cold-plasma generator for a few days and it was not good at all. it reminded me of that mms i tried a long time ago, just not that horrible. however, gracie is ozonating the blood and it is wonderful that it has helped her so much. i just wonder...
  28. DavidJ.

lol @ "doing fat" . however, i read that lp is basically repeating self-affirmations. if that is true than its a scam. this phil parker is basically exploiting the desperate in my opinion...