• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Is CFS really worse than Cancer?

Thank you like i said i ment no disrespect
  2. W

I originally joined because before i got my Diagnosis of crohns i looked online at the symptoms i was suffering fatigue, digestive issues, brainfog etc & it said cfs was one of the possibilities
  3. W

I am not in no way trying to compare illness all i asked is why the quality of life is worse than cancer, how this illness can be avoided is what i really wanna know, from the sounds of it i cannot imagine not being able to exercise or basically living my life, i found out 2 weeks i have mild...
  4. W

Damn im sorry to hear that, sounds awful my prayers go out to you What causes CFS? What causes yours if you dont mind me asking
  5. W

Hi i originally joined this forum believing i wa suffering the early stages of maybe cfs as i was struggling with crazy energy swings & digestive issues which ended up i guess being anxiety as the energy swinge went away after i got blood work done to find out everything was Healthy Now what...
  6. W

Is anyone else terrified of catching the flu?

Becareful. Yall the flu is going around bad especially here in texas 2 weeks ago i was hit bad & had a fever of 102.00 woke up the next night my bad drenched in sweat.... it took about 4 days i got better than went out that friday night & got sick again the next day but it wasnt the flu more...
  7. W

PLEASE HELP MAJOR ANXIETY DO I HAVE CFS?

I feel better from the cfs symptoms as i got my blood work done to see everything was normal however at the moment i am dealing with a common cold crazy thing is my nose isnt really runny but im having all th le other symptoms
  8. W

Extremely itchy vagina OMG

Hey i have a question i am male though, i have a genital wart that seems to have started flaking, does that mean its healing? How long did you have it
  9. W

Ended up getting tested was at 5.0 so normal
  10. W

you make it sound like getting warts is a good thing, also lyme disease is not prevelant in texas & i dont have it, my fatigue seems to have gotten better i guess it was anxiety cuz once i got my bloodwork & everything came normal i felt the fatigue go away
  11. W

what can be if there is no PEM?

Hi i also joined this site originally believing i had cfs but ive come to the conclusion i no longer have it but i do have some symptoms of it Digestive Problems not really constipation i have at least 2-3 bowel movements a day mine is more like a gurgling stomach & i get these kind of throat...
  12. W

Please Help Major Depression & Anxiety am i devolping CFS?

No Bartoella, to be honest everything seems to have calm down, i feel better now since i got my blood work back from the DR, my biggest concern was fatigue but that seems to have gone away :) i just wanna say thank you to everybody who gave their say so
  13. W

So i just got my recent blood work No diabetes, No anemia, Normal thyroid levels!! Thank god this takes a huge worry of my shoulders!!! But what can explain the energy swings!
  14. W

I dont have lyme disease, then again ive had poor vision for most of my life, You say Adrenal Fatigue or adrenal fatigue & cfs the same?
  15. W

Are eye floaters & muscle twitches a symptom of cfs?
  16. W

Also i forgot to mention i have eye floaters sometimes & muscle fasiculations
  17. W

Do u have cfs? I thought people with cfs couldnt exercise?
  18. W

Thanks everyone i really appreicte the words, its hard my anxiety is just getting chronic illness diabetes which runs in both sides of my family & my paternal grandfather died of pancreatic cancer which frightens me... Also i have ADHD since childhood & i believe the drug, sex, & alcohol...
  19. W

Thank you its hard, but i wonder if i its my mind causing the symptoms im feeling
  20. W

Yes the biggest fear of my life is death i remember one time when i thought overdosed on cocaine & was taken to the ER they wanted me To speak to a doctor because they thought I was trying to commit suicide and I lashed out at the doctor saying why would I want to kill myself when I’m here in...
  21. W

Benzos work for the anxiety & i noticed the probiotics i take kind of help as well.... The only kinda of anxiety i suffer from is health anxiety... i remember one time in my teens i had testicle pain & i freaked out that it was cancer to find out it was nothing
  22. W

The sinus infection was caused by a bad cocaine batch i no longer have the sinus issues, gastritis was more likely caused by opiod drugs & ive dealt with anxiety & depression for years... from the looks of your post i dont have this virus like i mentinoed i dont really have fatigue
  23. W

I use glutamine in my BCAA that i drink while i workout, my diet sucks ill admit that i dont drink a whole lot maybe like a beer during lunchtime & i go out on weekends with friends than ill drink a little more... Also i’ve never had Epstein-Barr or lyme thank god as i have read those are the...
  24. W

I figured my gut has been messed up ive been taking probiotics but only thing i noticed is they have loweredy bloating & improved digestion a little but my stomach gurgles alot that is my only issues ive suffered with anxiety for years & now i find myself craving alchol to cope with it which is...
  25. W

Also now thatvi think about it, i believe the sinus infection was caused by bad batch of cocaine its just those antibiotics messed up my gut
  26. W

How would i know if im starting to develop ME?
  27. W

I no longer do druga i stopped doing them 5 months ago just wanted to see if that can cause me i belive the cocaine was the actual reason for my sinus infection i have no cognitive problems i can easil concentrate & have a hell of a good memory like i can remember days from elemantry, i suffer...
  28. W

Hello i have posted on here before asking the same question but feel as if inposted it on the wrong thread so here it goes i am going to tell you all why i am here & please dont judge me for some of the things i am going to share.. I am a 22 yr old male who’s life has hit rock bottom this...
  29. W

Panic attacks and CFS again

But i will say this... i’d rather be Diabetic than have CFS looking at how horrible it is thats why i joined the forum in the first place thinking i had cfs till i got blood work done