• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

DESPERATLEY IN NEED OF HELP ADVICE PLEASE (MAST CELL /SUPER REACTIVE ETC)

HI thanks ye thats kinda my fear the extent of the combination of all the things wrong with me makes fixing my gut so harrowing . are you in uk?or usa? i can try some over counter uk antihistamines but they ,everything contains stuff i react so severe to, cellulose, or maize or any kind of sugar...
  2. C

i wouldnt know if was 24 48 hours later i get so many constant waves and shifts and layers of symptoms but the immediate is obvious very noticeable desperate to be able to eat other food hoping the mast cell stabilizers inhibitor approach can help
  3. C

digestive enzymes, specifically animal source /pancreatin etc etc

ah ok. well im glad it helps at least that for ya
  4. C

So you mean your overall food sensitives, you find you are better just sticking to what you ok with? basically 12 items food i can have. only like 2 veg. 2 fruit. everything else, everything is unbearable. maybe i should just stick to my 2 veg while trying to fix overall. it would be a disaster...
  5. C

HI Helen, so when you say you could tolerate it better now, does that mean no digestive distress, or did it eg remove any immune, brain or energy worsening symptoms?
  6. C

Hi . itsa so hard to say. i have such a huge number of complications, severe sibo, leaky gut, mercury etc . in most cases with food i think they tend to be quite quick reaction. like to be honest everything new in my system i feel a big increase in brain heart immune energy symptoms. a tiny % my...
  7. C

Hi guys just wondering what benefits anyone has found from animal source ones, i cant take plant based or bacteria grown etc etc. so i see many take animal based, i have just bought some and can tolerate them fine (very rare for any supplement for me), so i wondering for those who HAVE took...
  8. C

Hi all would love some advice from people in the know. the mast cell thing is new to me. im in a very bad state of health me pots mercury adrenal,mcs, severe gut problems. list is endless housebound best part of a decade . looking for info on the mast cell stabiliser thing , and what they...
  9. C

EXPERT for VERY complex gut complications needed desperatley

someone must know who is the leaders in the field of functional gut stuff . i wish to god i could not have to eat . stuck on a few foods and 99.9% supplements meds foods make me so ill .where ca nwe ask to find the leaders in the field?
  10. C

EXPERT for VERY complex gut complications needed desperatley

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows of a true expert for very complex and severe gut complications. even the books by many leaders in this stuff are not relevant for my puzzle and im looking for some practitioner who really truly knows their stuff, who i can contact .im in such an awful state...