• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Considering Accutane. Good idea?

@TenuousGrip thanks for the great info!
  2. T

@Judee , thanks for the good recommendations! @pattismith yes I have headaches, brain fog and muscles symptoms but it didn't develop during taking tetracyclines or shortly after. But thanks for the information of intracranial hypertension, this is the first time I heard of it. I suffer from...
  3. T

@ljimbo423 , sorry I deleted the previous posts because my name was on 1 photo... I'm currently taking Zeolite for leaky gut, pulsing rifaximin and bio-kult and mesalazine for the gut. I have also my concerns about taking antibiotics to heal my gut while my microbiome seems not that bad. But I...
  4. T

@TenuousGrip, oh no another sad story :( I'm sorry for you, that's really not fun! If that happens you are probably very angry on yourself for taken the drug... I like your comparison with plane crash. If I take the drug and it works good with no bad side effects, despite having ME/CFS I would...
  5. T

Hi @ljimbo423, yes indeed, as you can see the story of AndyPandy. That's quite a lot of antibiotics! Except the 3-4 months of ABX for acne, I didn't take much ABX in my life. I remember your story from my introduction tread. You mentioned you got good improvements from your own treatment...
  6. T

@Learner1, Okay thanks for the information! But I have to say that it's in the family, my both older brothers have the same problem with acne. I am 22 and my oldest brother 25 and he is still not get rid of his acne and is left with quite a lot of scarring. I have already some scarring so I have...
  7. T

Hello everyone! First I will explain my situation in short. 2 years ago in the summer I had 'unexplained' health issues (a lot of symptoms rather mild if I look back now and I had 2 times fever so clearly an infection involved but no known pathogen). Sometimes I had extreme fatigue but not...
  8. T

KDM news, Nexavir etc

KDM is not a professor anymore at the Free University of Brussels (retirement) but he continues with his brussels clinic and he still accepts new patients! Maybe he will work 1 day less at his clinic and focus more on research.