• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Tuukka

Adrenal cortex glandulars

Sorry for a little delay. I think that looks legit brand although I have never used any of their products. Usually they remove the hormones from the ingredients of these kind of glandular products and you just get the protein peptides instead. Some are more succeful in removing them than others.
  2. Tuukka

Which brand do you have? I think all of us in this forum are more or less "immunocompromised" so I wouldn't worry too much. You could test with few capsules how you react.
  3. Tuukka

Incredible improvements with Helminthic Therapy

Interesting topic as I have been doing great efforts to get rid of the helmints, like Ascaris, instead of expecting them to cure me. Obviously that's not one of the benevolent helmints out there.
  4. Tuukka

Lycine

I have experimented with lycine together with asparagus herb. In some other FB group someone got good results from them combined. Personally I still can't say much as I have so many things going on, like running the GcMAF frequencies on Rife machine to stimulate it's production etc.
  5. Tuukka

I was cured with GCMAF

I have Spooky2 and it has helped me at least to get rid of Ascaris Lumbricoides parasite. It's hard to explain what GcMAF actually is, but I understood it's some kind of beneficial protein that all humans naturally have, but sick people usually have lowered levels of it. I'm currently...
  6. Tuukka

I was cured with GCMAF

I came acorss with this old post when searching about GcMAF. I would like to share that there is possibility to run GcMAF frequency on Spooky2 Rife machine. There are free presets made for it at the separate SpookyICU forum. There are actually two different presets, another one is the GcMAF...
  7. Tuukka

I am happy to hear someone else have come to the same conclusion.
  8. Tuukka

I found Cortol Ace from Cardiovascular Research brand the best so far. I have tried few others too, but they didn't work that well. It has mixture of cortex and medulla. iHerb has it in store.
  9. Tuukka

Why Is Music So Hard for People With ME/CFS?

For me music is not exhausting, or it depends on the mood. But generally I like to listen some relaxing music like this one from Michel Pépé.. But I many times have good days when even some dance music goes. But I agree that it's hard to listen to anything when trying to read or do something...
  10. Tuukka

Glutathione and sleep

This is an old topic so I'm not sure if this helps, but I found this sentence that peaked my attention; "Just make sure your modem is in another room." I would say get rid of WLAN completely, day and night, and try to negotiate with your neighbors to turn it off as well. In addition to higher...