• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Eliava Phage Therapy Center?

They deal with patients from abroad, but their communication seems to not be good while Phage Therapy Center replies e-mail very fast. I heard that Phage Therapy Center is basically just reseller of Eliava Phage Therapy Center products, this is why I prefer to choose Eliava Phage Therapy Center...
  2. N

Eliava Phage Therapy Center?

Has anybody heard of Eliava Phage Therapy Center? I tried to call them multiple times and I couldn't get anybody, I also sent them e-mail and no answer for 7 days. I am not sure, maybe they are just so busy. If anybody has any experiences with them I would appreciate to reply.
  3. N

Thymosin Alpha 1

I haven't tried it, there are a lot of fakes. If you buy from some online vendors, check first some reviews from other people. You can also test it. In Europe there is lab4tox.pl. I asked them in January if they do peptides testing and they said that will ready for such analysis in 2 months. But...
  4. N

Thymosin Alpha 1

You can get it in Italy in pharmacy by prescription, it is called Zadaxin, but it is very expensive. 140€ for 1,6 mg/ml.
  5. N

ALCAR, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Alpha-Lipoic Acid all make me tired. Acetylcholine problem?

ALCAR, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Alpha-Lipoic Acid all that supplements make me tired after a day of usage. What is common in these supplements is they all alter acetylcholine in some way. I was wondering if this is the reason why I am tired if I take it and if I could do anything about it and take...
  6. N

Thymosin Alpha 1

Thank you for these useful information. Now I just need to find a legit source. I can get Rx and I will contact pharmacies around Europe. I will publish here if I find any good offer from pharmacy.
  7. N

Thymosin Alpha 1

I was thinking about similar stack: BPC 157, GHK-Cu, Thymosin Alpha and Thymosin Beta. But the biggest immunity modulator among them is probably Thymosin Alpha. Did you ever try just one of each of them? Which one of them made biggest difference for you? There are some online sources with good...
  8. N

Thymosin Alpha 1

I am thinking to start with Thymosin Alpha 1. I read some very good things about it. But it is very expensive. From https://peptidesociety.org/forums/topic/thymosin-alpha-combination/: "anti viral uses with 2-6 week trials . TA1 500mcg daily ( or 1.5mg every 3 days) and TB4 300 mcg daily...
  9. N

Subcutaneous immunoglobulin therapy

I am wondering what is the proper way to inject gammanorm. They said "You don't need a pump. You have to give as slow as possible". Now does that mean 30 seconds or 10 minutes? How slowly you put it? Also what kind of syringe did you use? I guess insulin syringe should be fine, correct? Tnx!
  10. N

Gammanorm immunoglobulin and low white blood cell count

So after gammaglobulin treatment it actually went up above as it was before for some time? That is good to hear.
  11. N

Gammanorm immunoglobulin and low white blood cell count

I am about to start with Gammanorm subcutaneously, prescribed by KDM. What really worries me is about white blood cell count. Mine is already on low side, sometimes it is below border, sometimes just on the low side. I read that one of the known side effects of immunoglobulin is leukopenia (a...
  12. N

How much are you paying for Gammanorm?

I contacted pharmacies in different countries and the price is not very different in Europe. It will cost me 52€ for 6ml.
  13. N

How much are you paying for Gammanorm?

For those who started Gammanorm 165mg/ml, how much are you paying for it in which country? I just want to check if there is any huge difference in price between countries before I order it.