• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

The Undetectable Infection

Hiv has been present for quite some time. Its just it was discovered in 1980s. They way it reproduces produces a far more "defective copies". Anyone exposed to a "defective copy" tests negative but develops a whole sort of immune disorders like IBS. Further the immune dysfunction it creates...
  2. N

Geographic tongue

Mark37 how are you and your son doing ?
  3. N

Elph68 humans have lived with bacteria for thousands of years. I highly doubt that a bacteria could overwhelm a human body from all directions like this. I suppose its a retrovirus. Why i talk about defective hiv is because over the internet there are thousands of people like you with confirmed...
  4. N

What about the possibility of it being defective HIV? A vast majority of people exposed test negative. HIV loses it ability to infect CD4s very quickly but maybe its possible it can lie latent and provoke autoimmune responses. Viruses are not zero or one. They have different abilities to infect...