• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

In Memory of Rich Van Konynenburg.

My condolences to you, Diana and to your family! Like many here, I didn't know Rich in person, but I felt so sad when I heard these news. I have deep sympathies for him, for he was one of a kind. Genuinely interested in the wellbeing of complete strangers, working hard to find solutions, brave...
  2. O

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Hi! I don't know if it's of any help. But my experience with ALA is probably a little bit different than that of most of the others. The first time I used ALA in connection with the Cutler protocol (I had my mercury fillings removed several years befor that) and later seperately in another...
  3. O

Feedback

Hi, I just want to give a feedback on how I do on Freddds protocol. I want to start by giving an overview of my symptoms and then tell how Freddds protocol worked so far. My situation certainly is better than that of most people here on the forum, so forgive me if some things sound like...
  4. O

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi! I have a question after starting part of Freddds protocol. Since I'm still waiting for my other supplements to be shipped, I started on the first day in the morning with 5mg adb12 (without folic acid from vitabay.net. It seems too costly for shipping to the US, but since I live in...
  5. O

Protocols of Freddd and Rich together with detox of mercury and/or candida?

@ Freddd Thank you for your detailed answer. I really appreciate that you take your time to answer all the questions. Adster Thanks for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that it seems to work for you. I hope that your improvement continues.
  6. O

Protocols of Freddd and Rich together with detox of mercury and/or candida?

Hi! Im sorry if this came up in another thread but I searched every thread in this forum and couldnt find much. Has anyone suggestions about following Freddds and/or Richs protocol and doing mercury detox with DMSA and ALA and/or taking something for candida (like Diflucan, Nystatine...