• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Francis Hale

Can anyone recommend an online pharmacy that sells Famvir and/or Valtrex?

I ordered the generic Valtrex here - http://bestmedicalstore.com/medicine-products-anti-viral-en.html . The price was about 3.5 $ per pill 500 mg . I can recommend this source.
  2. Francis Hale

Is fish oil the only way to get enough Omega3s?

A good source of Omega-3 is flaxseed oil. I always add it to the salad. It helps maintain the amount of omega-3.
  3. Francis Hale

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Of course, medicines in online pharmacies are cheaper and often they can be ordered without having a prescription from a doctor. Over the past 5 years, I have ordered medicines in about 10 different online pharmacies (usually naltrexone, medicines for men and some antibiotics). Recently I order...
  4. Francis Hale

Exercise strategies?

I practice Tibetan hormonal gymnastics almost every day. It helps to improve my condition. Here is a video instruction from Dr. Peter Reznik -
  5. Francis Hale

ME better when abroad

Maybe the reason is in the climate. For your condition, a warm and dry climate is favorable in Spain, rather than wet and cold as in Britain. In any case, a very important observation.
  6. Francis Hale

Recurring dream

I have similar dreams when I walk through the forest and I am surrounded by magical animals and birds.