• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

gcmaf temperature/delivery

Why is it... So much of these forums is recycled disinformation. If you have no idea whether the gcmaf is still good, you could re-read the first item on the left hand side of our website. Or read "Tests of our GcMAF," 4th item down. Then you would know. But few bother to read the...
  2. D

Successfull GcMAF Therapy

To Healthconcern, Sushi, gu3vara, mojoey, lobba To Healthconcern: You suggest I was wrong, and his treatment by KDM lasted only a year. What he said was: "I have been to Brussels 20 times, approximately once every 3 months" 20 x 3 months = 5 years. Thank you for contacting some of our...
  3. D

Successfull GcMAF Therapy

5 months to cure XMRV Our first XMRV patient has been cured after 5 months of our GcMAF. It took 2 months to cure him of Lyme disease, then another three to cure him of XMRV. He's under a US doctor, after three months his mother wrote: Hi David, Richard, my son, is getting better. The...
  4. D

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Freda, healthconcern and Lobba The site does go down fairly regularly, but only a bit over 2 hours a month. Its the web hosting company's fault. It comes back in an hour or two. Lobba, as usual, you are right about vitamin C. Thank you Freda. David Noakes.
  5. D

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

To Healthconcern, Sushi, Tobermory Healthconcern, Please read "Buy GcMAF here" and "Tests of our GcMAF" on our website. You will see that GcMAF loses nothing the first day, 2% the second day, 3% the third, and in 15 days has lost 50%. In theory you need to have at least 40% left for it to be...
  6. D

One doctor reports success with CFS Firefly, We have over 100 people in the USA, mostly though doctors, some not. Our first CFS clinic has reported back. He is a Dutch doctor who switched to our GcMAF. He now has 4 new CFS patients, all responding strongly in 8 weeks, all got their lives...
  7. D

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

The side effects of genuine GcMAF are negligible Our 50+ doctors and clinics are well on their way to 1,000 patients on our GcMAF; except in a few severe cancer cases, they report none or negligible side effects. So far we have around 30% as responders. Dr Yamamoto said GcMAF had no side...
  8. D

Reply to sushi- The side effects of genuine GcMAF are negligible On our "Participants Progress" page we list one XMRV and 4 CFS responders. None experienced side effects except one CFS who experienced 3.5 hours of mild fever (hot flushes) after his first two injections only. We now have...
  9. D

Genuine GcMAF has trivial side effects To Nielk The only proof we have is, ok, rather obviously, that none of our participants suffer the side effects described on this forum. They have trivial or, in most cases, no side effects at all. Why should they? GcMAF is in all healthy people. Did you...
  10. D

Genuine GcMAF does not cause elevated vitamin D levels We have a number of before and after blood tests which confirm that genuine GcMAF does not raise vitamin D levels. In fact, genuine GcMAF requires normal levels of vitamin D to function properly, which is why we recommend at least 4000IU a...
  11. D

Ian Wong said: "can anyone, anyone at all, direct me to a place where i could purchase it? i contacted David Noakes but apparently he's too busy to answer my inquiries seriously. no, he always replied, but he never read my questions: "You need to research and understand GcMAF yourself. You...
  12. D

Nabo: Is your GcMAF GcMAF? Nabo said: " a lot of people i know form my dutch forum are reacting very bad on gc maf. Almost everyone is now back to 1/5 dose! They have a lot of sideeffects, such as strong headache and other pains. Me included! " Have you been shown there are independent...
  13. D

Why 400ng/ml - Garcia No reason really, except that's the strength Yamamoto started off with, and to ensure we're all compatible with each other, we do the same. That means that a "Yamamoto recommended" shot of 100ng is 0.25ml whoever you buy it from. If someone made GcMAF at 2000ng/ml and...
  14. D

Sorting misconceptions To: dsp2011: GcMAF misconceptions Sorry if I spoke too plainly, but lets look at the facts: 2. A university has done four longevity tests on our GcMAF, as to how best to store it, and how long it lasts. (removed commercial link) "Tests on our GcMAF" top left. It is...
  15. D

So much disinformation about GcMAF Lets look at dsp 2011's post, by numbered items: 2. GcMAF is best stored frozen, when it will keep a year, but don't refreeze it more than once or twice. (Its a protein, and can denature). Once used, keep it in a fridge at under +5 degrees C. (At +8 degrees C...
  16. D

To Lou You perhaps don't know that Carla / Christel / Ingrid are one and the same person, and she works for BGLI. Our GcMAF has always been good. Its probably the most exhaustively tested GcMAF there is, with the exception of Jim Tassano's of California, which was excellent. David Noakes. .