• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Banana94

EXPERT for VERY complex gut complications needed desperatley

I dont know what kinda gut problems your suffering from, but KDM focuses really hard on treating SIBO in PWMECFS
  2. Banana94

Adenosylcobalamin

I got AdenoB12 from the Arnika Apotheke in Munich (Germany) as far as I knoe they also ship to other countries. They have drops and shots (for injection) and maybe more. Contact: Arnika Manufaktur
  3. Banana94

Adenosylcobalamin

Where are you from Benjamin?
  4. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

:) I like that you took your dogs medication :)
  5. Banana94

Anyone have pos or neg effects from a magnesium supplement on mcs/mcas?

Oh sorry I didn't read that you asked for the effects on MCAS. I don't have MCAS (I believe) but it helped with energy
  6. Banana94

Anyone have pos or neg effects from a magnesium supplement on mcs/mcas?

I inject magnesiumsulphat twice a week (100mg) subcutanous which is really helpful. I can't tolerate it orally
  7. Banana94

KDM results - treatment plan - please HELP! ...and Lyme - true or not?

I wouldnt blame KDM for this @mattie RED labs IGG and IGM are positive, which shows an active infection also for „classic“ doctors.
  8. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

Are you a vet?
  9. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

I hope for us this is true. Are you KDMs patient?
  10. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

Which doctor gave you this? And why dont you takeit anymore? Is it for dogs only?
  11. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

its already allowed in switzerland for study purposes in crohn's disease and UC.
  12. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

Phoenixrising
  13. Banana94

Filgotinib KDM

http://www.selleckchem.com/products/filgotinib.html Does somebody from the USA knows this page which is linked? It seems you can order the Filgotinib which KDM has great hope in it. is it available for patients?
  14. Banana94

Isoprinosine where to buy

@heapsreal do we need a prsecription to order from this site?
  15. Banana94

Opinions on de Meirlier

Isoprinosine, dont take it yet. But it doesnt only have antiviral properties.
  16. Banana94

My recovery story

When I did my jawbone surgeries, they found in one place a fungal infection. They had to take it out twice and I dont know if it is still in there. They couldnt see the fungus on the Cavitat ultrasound neither on the 3D pictures. Have to check if it is still there next month. Any experiences?
  17. Banana94

Men's experiences with ME/CFS

Unfortunately I have to say at this moment I cant think about having children. I need all my energy to care for myself. Dont have only 1% energy to care about someone else. Im glad that you still can work fulltime! Do not overtake you.
  18. Banana94

How was your Onset? Acute infection or Gradually?

Im intersted how your disease started? Acute or gradually?
  19. Banana94

yes I know that I have to take it at least 6 months. Do you have experience with isoprinosine @Hip ? KDM recommends 2 x 2 500mg a day. But here on PR are also people which follow Dr cheney recommendation to take it pulsed..
  20. Banana94

@Hip thanks for your post. I have already read that Inosine could have the same effect. I will try first the Isoprinosine and then compare it with Inosin. I just got the contact details from himmunitas of a pharmacy in belgium which would ship it to me. 40tabs 500mg cost 17Euros. Not very cheap...
  21. Banana94

Hey all Does anybody knows where I can get Isoprinosine in Europe? Would be happy if I can order at an online pharmacy and it shouldn't be to expensive. Thank you Banana
  22. Banana94

Kenny De Meirleir treatment

He prescribed me additional to the ABX, nexavir and now isoprinosin. Both should have antiviral and immunmodulating properties. He didnt test me for viral infection, but I did some tests before which only showed past infections.. I dont think he prescribes Rituximab, he told once that this...
  23. Banana94

SIBO / Dysbiosis herbal treatment

How did he checked your immunodeficieny in macrophages an nk cells? Which bloodtests arent in the range?
  24. Banana94

Why did he prescribed you this herbal protocol for SIBO? what kind of overgrowth do you have? @Olena Is there a test for SIBO? He never told me that I have SIBO and I don't think I have SIBO symptoms. My digestive problems is actually only poor stool quality and itching after bowel movement...
  25. Banana94

How can KDM know that these bacteroidetes are in the small intestine? What are typical SIBO symptoms? My symptoms of digestive problems is mostly the consistence of the stool. Dont have bloating, diarrhea , constipation. Soluble cd14 is normal, zonulin also.
  26. Banana94

I think the ordnidazol works better for me than azithromycin and Rifaximin. But thats just symptoms. Dont know how my Stoolanalysis will look like..
  27. Banana94

What do you mean with „healthy eating“ what kind of diet do you follow? I understand that you are desperate..
  28. Banana94

@Thinktank there is also no data that proofs any treatment of ME/CFS. I know KDM is really agressive with his ABX for gut treatment. For me diet changes only a bit my gut flora. I you have a diet for decreasing bacteroidetes, I m the next one who tries it. My bacteroides are also about 45% and...
  29. Banana94

D Did he prescribed it to you?
  30. Banana94

Feel better while fasting !?

Sounds interesting, do you have a link?