• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Sabrina90

Please can someone help me?

Thank you all so much for you kind words and advice. My best guess is that it is an Epstein Barr reactivation but you're right. I need to muster up the emotional strength to see a doctor. I have seen a list of symptoms on here and I think I'll print it off and highlight the ones I have. I live...
  2. Sabrina90

Please can someone help me?

Hi everyone, Please can someone help me, I'm in a right state. I have had what I assumed to be a flare up for around 3 weeks now. I thought it was caused by going on holiday where the temperature was in the 40s and coming back home to the teens and then having a throat infection that lasted a...
  3. Sabrina90

Gastrointestinal symptoms and Gastritis among CFS patients

I suffer terribly with gastro problems. I had a diagnosis of IBS a good couple of years before I got cfs. I have had an endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy but always results come back clear. Meberverine 20 minutes before each meal helps a bit. The need to "go" after dinner isn't quite so urgent...
  4. Sabrina90

anyone under 30 ?

Hi, I'm 27 and I've had a huge crash despite being mild to moderate for just over 6 years. I had the Epstein Barr virus whilst at uni and working part time. I'm really struggling to think and put my words down at the moment and being new to this site I'm having a bit of trouble finding my way...