• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. CampbellRN

Can you identify what this skin condition is?

To confirm, I'm officially off Cymbalta, and I have not experienced any recurring pain or symptoms. My treatment at this point only consists of medical cannabis one to two nights a week (three nights at the most, but that's not very frequent), meditation that incorporates biofeedback techniques...
  2. CampbellRN

Can you identify what this skin condition is?

Yup, I know what this is: an overactive sympathetic (autonomic) nervous system. Co-existing conditions and emotional stress can further upset the sympathetic nervous system, so it's important to manage those conditions and anything else going on in life from a personal perspective. The body can...
  3. CampbellRN

Why wrinkled fingers and toes?

Old thread, but YES! I have this same exact problem and have been searching for answers just about everywhere you can imagine. Not even Mayo Clinic could figure it out for me; they blamed it on soft skin from my Ehlers-Danlos, but I don't necessarily believe that given how the phenomenon doesn't...