• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Vitamin C for sleep (seriously!) - ameliorates excitotoxicity

hi @Mary I had been taking Vitamin C and they made my sleep worst so I had to stop taking it .It was in L-ascorbic acid form. So you mentioned ascorbe one I was really wonder could it be problem because I used wrong one should I try ascorbate form. As far as I remember even if it made some...
  2. P

Stimulation from foods

Yea you are really lucky :D I hope you found that benefical. Cuz sometimes like you I also feel like this gluten and dairy free diet don't work but so much things are effecting our mood and energy so doing the right thing even if it have small benefit we can't ignore that.
  3. P

Stimulation from foods

I know diets play an important role when it comes to recovery and I tried to organize my diet. Removing toxic and junk food works good. I cut out gluten, dairy after that I almost lost my apettite and even if I force myself to eat and not to skiping meal I don't have energy to do stuff which is...
  4. P

Do I have Adrenal Fatigue or Cfs ?

I am really sorry about your story but I will look into some of the tests you mentioned above and try to find my own recovery if its possible. I was wondering is it possible to heal when studying at university. Are there any people who can manage and improving their ilness without giving up...
  5. P

Thank you guys for your responses. I am sorry I couldn't reply your posts , I was so frustureted about the situation This was the answer that I wait instead of debating about adrenal fatigue I will consider your advices.
  6. P

Really :( I feel weak but my illness wasn't improve or healed it remain stable I don't know what I am going through but I haven't seen any cfs stroy like that . Could it be the mild version of cfs ? Because most of the time I heard people became worse as time progress.
  7. P

For instance sometimes when I have to do some job which is required some hard physical activity I feel depteated and even sometimes next day I wake up with having sore throat. My base line is 5/10 but after that kind of physcal activity I feel like 2/10 . Furthermore, that takes time to get...
  8. P

Hi all,I'm new to the forum so don't know if I'm posting this is the right place. I have been reading many post about cfs since I joined this forum. I checked many other sources on the internet about cfs and Andrenal Fatigue I also looked dianosing criterias like canadian criteria and I couldn't...