• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

mTor Inhibitor Rapamune Helps 5 ME/CFS Patients in Dallas

... taking Rapamycin twice a week cuz it's half life is approx 3 days. 3mg twice a week is what I'm going to start. I've been taking 5mg once a week for a month and had major improvements. I too have had moments of "normal." @XenForo I think we're onto something here.
  2. J

Potential biomedical cures and hope

@Jesse2233 Jesse whats good my dude. Add Sirolimus to this list. It's your boy from the Queensbridge Houses. RIP Prodigy. Good to be here.
  3. J

mTor Inhibitor Rapamune Helps 5 ME/CFS Patients in Dallas

@Jesse2233 After 4-6 weeks on Rapamycin 5 mg once a week, I have seen some dramatic improvements in activity level. I recommend everyone on PR talk to their doctors about this one. Read this thread, there are several beneficial mechanisms of this drug.