• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Rituximab Phase III - Negative result

Learner - I 100% agree. There is a new company here in Canada that does precision medicine reports - MolecularYou (like Arivale in the US) - and I keep introducing the idea that MolecularYou look at ME/CFS as an area of tailored biomarker-based investigation and treatment (and for other...
  2. M

How do you market a disease to researchers?

Fair enough. I think being outcast for studying ME/CFS and money are bigger issues. And I'm contemplating this idea of suing the NIH. Is that something that's been done?
  3. M

How do you market a disease to researchers?

I don't disagree - which is why I say "rightfully pissed " about the allocation of funds. But the tone of dialogue from *outside* looking in, a non-ME researcher would see the high profile, vocal, UK researcher(s) complaining of hostility. I am 100% for more biomedical funding. I am 100% in...
  4. M

Comment by 'MandM' in 'My Current Understanding of ME: Part 4 - Lactic Acid/PEM'

Thank you very much. This is clearly written and makes sense of several loose ends of research I have been reading. I look forward to going back and reading your other posts.