• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

New Dr. In Salt Lake City Utah ME/CFS trained with Dr. Lucinda Bateman

Hi Ewa, I hope I am presenting him correctly, but I believe Dr. Holladay is conservative in his practice, and I suspect he works within the bounds of what he learned with Dr. Bateman. 1.does not use the tilt table test. I do not know if the Lean test is enough to diagnose POTS. He was...
  2. E

Oh.... my brain... I cannot explain but two modes either autoimmune or exposure to virus that nests in the brain and blossoms much later after infections like chickenpox or herpes. I cannot do his explanations justice--please forgive me for mentioning something I cannot explain or probably even...
  3. E

I also just came back from a visit to Dr. Holladay and agree with everything Honeywarrior has said about him. I flew from Santa Fe, NM to SLC via AngelFlight (also recommended, and for trips of less than 1000 miles) and finally got the diagnosis no one in NM was able to provide. We spent 4.5...